(PRWEB) April 27, 2005
ÂComing soon to DVD!Â hypes the release of a first-run movie for the publicÂs at-home viewing pleasure. This month, a new CD-ROM is hitting the mailboxes of plant service managers in the U.S. and Canada and the unlikely star is the power transmission coupling, a common yet essential component for the smooth operation of any facility.
Lovejoy, Inc., is releasing the updated, expanded version of its full-line catalogue with an accompanying CD-ROM to create an invaluable reference tool for engineers, planners and maintenance supervisors. The CD-ROM expands the catalogue offerings by including training, demonstration and application videos that lend a visual hand to the operator who needs to install or replace a coupling.
Specifically, new products included in the 2005 edition of the Lovejoy, Inc., product catalogue include:
- An expanded grid section to include new 1000 Series fully interchangeable grid-style coupling specifications, sizes and application suggestions;
- Case studies for various key industries such as power or paper;
- Application photos to illustrate common uses for power transmission couplings in industrial settings;
- ROSTA section updates that include the new AB and AB-D product lines;
- A new section on the shaft-locking device introduced by Lovejoy in 2004;
- And installation instructions for the Jaw, Jaw-in-Shear and S-Flex couplings.
Lovejoy first introduced the full line catalogue in CD-ROM format in 2003. Each year, the company enhances the value of the CD-ROM with essential tools and visual guidelines designed to help plant service managers perform their jobs more efficiently and easily.
This year, new in the CD-ROM catalogue is:
- English/German metric CJ Series catalogues
- English/German metric Torsional catalogues
- Shaft Locking Device application stories and user guide
- The Coupling Configurator demonstration/training video, which explains the process of sizing and configuring a coupling online at the Lovejoy Web site
- Jaw-In-Shear installation video
- Disc coupling installation video
- ROSTA AB mount comparison video
- ROSTA AB mount demonstration video
- ROSTA AU on Shaker Conveyor video
- Industry Connect Power Point presentations and cost comparisons for two key industries including power and aggregate
- And a U.S. list price book.
Both print catalogue and CD-ROM versions utilize multiple drawings, photos and specifications to make it easy to determine the right type of coupling for any application.
To receive a copy of the new Lovejoy, Inc., full-line catalogue and CD-ROM, detailing the many solution-engineered products available from Lovejoy, interested parties should visit the Web site at http://www.lovejoy-inc.com. Founded in 1900, Lovejoy enjoys an international reputation as the leading company specializing in flexible coupling design and development. Lovejoy products are available worldwide through distributors in North America and 55 other countries, supported by Lovejoy offices and support staff in Canada, Europe and the USA. Lovejoy, Inc. is certified under the ISO-9001:2000 International Standards for Quality Management.
Lovejoy, Inc., corporate offices are at 2655 Wisconsin Ave., Downers Grove, IL, 60515, USA. Phone 630-852-0500; fax 630-852-2120; e-mail inquiries Info@lovejoy-inc.com.
# # #