Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) April 26, 2005
Goodie Bagz helped create 50 gift bags for celebrities, other VIPs and the silent auction at the fourth annual Atlanta Heroes Awards, which took place at the Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel in Atlanta, GA. ÂThe contributing companies were so pleased to be part of such an exciting, and worthwhile event,Â said Janelle Wilhite, owner of the Atlanta-based company which specializes in creating luxury gift bags for various special events.
The Atlanta Heroes Awards is the highest honor bestowed by the Atlanta Chapter of The Recording AcademyÂ® to recognize those who have contributed to the creative community. The proceeds from the event will benefit the MusiCares Foundation and regional professional arts education programs.
The attendees, including Usher and Michael Bolton, enjoyed gift bags valued over $5,000 each and contained:
- Carry a Tune Â Unique handbags designed from original LPs (actual album cover and vinyl record). Some celebrities received a purse made from one of their own albums, ($65-$125), http://www.carryatunepurses.com
- Inn at Palmetto Bluff Â Gift certificate for a two-night stay in a luxurious riverfront cottage at this South Carolina Auberge resort, ($1,300), http://www.innatpalmettobluff.com
- Godeva Â Camisole from the avant-garde loungewear collection, ($45), http://www.godevastudio.com
- Family and Esthetic Dentistry- Gift certificate for a free full mouth whitening, at a dental practice recently recognized as one of AtlantaÂs best ($750), http://www.familyandestheticdentistry.com
- Paddywax Â Premium candle made from the finest vegetable wax blend and natural fragrance oils, ($19), http://www.paddywax.com
- pb travel - Stylish, travel blankets with eye mask and pillow case for the health-conscious traveler, ($26), http://www.pb-travel.com
- Balance Yoga Â Gift certificate for a free hot class or discounted unlimited week of yoga ($55), http://www.balanceyogaatlanta.com
- Nani Salon Â Gift certificate for services at an Aveda Concept salon in Buckhead, ($50), http://www.nanisalon.com
- Woodhams Eye Clinic Â Gift certificate towards lasik eye surgery at AtlantaÂs first private eye clinic, which has the most precise and comfortable results, ($2,200 up to $4,500), http://www.woodhamseye.com
- Custom Identification Â Gift certificate towards creation of items using a customized logo or design ($100), 678-564-0033.
- Woopsy-Daisy Â Gift certificate for a unique custom handmade tote or handbag, ($100). http://www.woopsy-daisy.com
- the Hammam Â Gift certificate for a massage or facial at one of AtlantaÂs newest and most amazing spas, ($95), http://www.thehammam.com
- The CafÃ© at East Andrews Â Gift certificate for dining in Buckhead in a unique atmosphere with European charm and an eclectic menu, ($25), http://www.eastandrews.com
- Australian Bakery CafÃ© Â VIPs went home with scrumptious individual Lamingtons (sponge cake dipped in chocolate and coconut), ($2), http://www.australianbakerycafe.com
- Crunk Energy Drink Â Atlanta Heroes got crunk with this high powered energy drink, ($1.99), http://www.crunkenergydrink.com
Other items provided by Wicked West PR:
- NEXT Proteins Â Detour protein candy bar, ($2), http://www.detourbar.com
- Kerastase Â Provided hair products in tote courtesy of Soda Salon. http://www.sodasalon.com
- Ageless Remedies Â Gift certificate towards any anti-aging treatment, ($50)
- Michael Bolton, Vintage CD
About Goodie bagz:
Goodie bagz is an Atlanta-based niche marketing company which creates VIP gift bags for various special events. Visit http://www.goodiebagz.net for more information.
# # #