(PRWEB) April 30, 2005
Smith Fitness Training, Inc. and pamelablackburn.com have teamed up to host the first BodyAgeÂ Fitness Challenge to begin August 22, 2005. Dallas area participants will compete to become closest to their obtainable BodyAgeÂ, which is the biological age of your body based on your current level of fitness versus your chronological age. If you think taking a couple of inches off your waist would feel good, just imagine how great youÂd feel after taking a few years off your BodyAgeÂ.
The challenge is limited to the first twenty participants to sign up. Each participant will receive:
- Twelve weeks of attention with two award-winning certified personal trainers
- A complete BodyAgeÂ assessment to determine a baseline
- Three group training sessions a week with two personal trainers
- Cardiorespiratory guidance
- Nutritional suggestions
- Encouragement, Motivation and Accountability
- A midpoint and final BodyAgeÂ assessment and analysis with a customized report showing personal improvement and achievement
- Professional ÂbeforeÂ and ÂafterÂ photos
- Determination of Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR); the calories the body expends at rest
- The potential for a younger, healthier body in just 12 weeks
- The chance to look and feel great just in time for the holidays
- The chance to win great prizes!
In addition, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Heart Association.
Additional information can be obtained by calling Don W. Smith at 214-729-1859 or by visiting http://www.pamelablackburn.com.
Mr. Smith is a personal fitness trainer with a B.S. in Kinesiology and a Minor in Health Promotion. He is certified by the Cooper Institute and the National Academy of Sports Medicine. For more information, visit his website at http://www.smithfitnesstraining.com.
Ms. Blackburn is a personal fitness trainer certified by the world renowned Cooper Institute, the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and the American Council on Exercise (ACE). For more information, visit her website at http://www.pamelablackburn.com.
BodyAge is a trademark of Polar USA.