Salem, OR (PRWEB) May 4, 2005
Interactive Marketing, Inc., a leading web site optimization provider, is announcing the launch of itÂs free web site optimization guide illustrating five easy strategies for optimizing your web site for maximum traffic and sales.
This free guide to Web Site Optimization available at http://www.interactivemarketinginc.com illustrates todayÂs top 5 principles for improving your Internet marketing results...
1. Identifying your winning web site strategy for reaching your goals;
2. The 3 critical components your web site needs for top search engine rankings;
3. Best practices for driving more targeted traffic with Pay Per Click Search Ads;
4. Getting your site to generate more sales with ÂConversion Rate OptimizationÂ;
5. And how to continually increase your ROI with Multi-Variable software tools.
"Companies spend a lot of money on the latest cutting-edge web site technologies and Internet Marketing tactics such as Flash multimedia files and pay per click search engine ads. Unfortunately, these are a complete waste of money if your web pages donÂt convert your visitors into leads or sales,Â said Matt Hockin, President of Interactive Marketing, Inc. "The web site optimization guide gives you todayÂs best strategies for boosting your web site traffic and sales in five steps that are easy to understand and implement."
To download your copy of the Web Site Optimization Guide, visit http://www.interactivemarketinginc.com
About Interactive Marketing:
Interactive Marketing, Inc. provides web site optimization and search engine marketing services that Âtune upÂ web sites for increased conversion rates, traffic, and profitability. To download your copy of the Web Site Optimization Guide visit http://www.InteractiveMarketingInc.com
matt @ interactivemarketinginc.com
Internet Publicity Services http://www.publicityadvisor.com
# # #