Chicago, IL (PRWEB) May 4, 2005
Jackson-Olson Commodities has announced the opening of its first office, located in Chicago, IL. The firm is lead by two veteran commodities traders, Barrett Jackson and Ryan Olson. Combined they have traded futures markets and guided customers for over 15 years.
"Jackson-Olson is a full service futures brokerage firm specializing in providing our clients with the very best execution, service and research in the industry. We have spent years cultivating relationships with floor brokers on every major exchange in order to provide our clients with the best executions possible," stated Barrett Jackson.
"Whether we are working with a veteran or a rookie trader, we are flexible and tailor our services to fit needs of our clients. Contingency orders are our specialty and for our clients convenience we accept email and voicemail orders," stated Ryan Olson.
"Give us the parameters, and let us do the work. We can also help customers hedge their physical product and can help futures money managers set up accounts for their clients" Olson continued.
Jackson-Olson customers have free access to Refco's Global Research, with specialists in every market sector including stock market futures, gold, silver, the yen, the euro, T-bonds, Treasury Bills, wheat, soybeans, copper, oil, natural gas and platinum. They provide thorough and timely reports for active and position traders.
Jackson-Olson currently offers traders the opportunity to trade on the following exchanges:
- Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT)
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)
- COMEX Division of NYMEX
- Kansas City Board of Trade (KCBT)
- London International Financial Futures and Options Exchange (LIFFE)
- London Metal Exchange (LME)
- Minneapolis Grain Exchange
- New York Board of Trade (NYBOT)
- New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX)
- New Zealand Futures & Options Exchange (NZFE)
- Singapore Commodity Exchange (SICOM)
- Singapore Exchange (SGX)
- South African Futures Exchange (SAFEX)
- Sydney Futures Exchange Limited (SFE)
- Tokyo Commodity Exchange (TOCOM)
- Winnipeg Commodity Exchange (WCE)
Jackson-Olson Commodities is currently accepting resumes from experienced Series 3 brokers. Jackson-Olson Commodities, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
For further trading information contact:
Barrett Jackson at 1-888-993-1131
or Ryan Olson at 1-800-352-5228
or visit the Jackson Olson web site at http://www.jacksonolson.com
For Series 3 employment opportunities:
Fax resume to (312) 924-1328
Please direct media inquiries to:
Stomar Partners Financial Public Relations