New York, NY (PRWEB) May 4, 2005
JD Bliss (http://www.jdbliss.com), a leading provider of career and work life balance resources for attorneys, has announced the launch of a new webinar series focused on helping lawyers achieve greater career satisfaction.
The first webinar in the series, scheduled for Wednesday, May 25, 2005 at 12:30 EST, is entitled: "The Happy Lawyer: Making Smart Career Choices that Bring Satisfaction and Success." The presentation will show lawyers how to:
- Avoid staying stuck in an unsatisfying job or career
- Assess the reasons behind their job or career dissatisfaction
- Overcome concerns about changing course
- Discover their personality type -- and what it says about the work environment they should pursue
- Identify the unique skills they bring to the table -- and how to find a niche where those skills will give them an edge
- Maximize the potential of networking to uncover new career opportunities
- Handle the loss of income (and increased stress) that may result from transitioning to a new area of law -- or leaving law altogether
- Communicate successfully with their spouse, significant other and/or family about career needs and changes.
The presentation will be given by Larry Bodine and Joshua Fruchter Â two former attorneys from large law firms who used personality type testing to guide them to new careers -- and Deborah Schneider, a well-known career counselor, attorney and author who helps attorneys successfully transition to appropriate careers and has recently published a book on the subject.
Attorneys wishing to register for the webcast or obtain further details may visit:
"Our mission is to help lawyers achieve career satisfaction," explained Joshua Fruchter, JD Bliss's founder and editor-in-chief. "The first step in that process for any attorney is to match their personality, interests and talents to an appropriate career and work environment. This webinar will show you how."
About JD Bliss
JD Bliss provides content, tools and other resources to attorneys seeking greater work life balance, career satisfaction, and personal growth through its blog, seminars and email newsletter, which now reaches over 25,000 subscribers every other week. Call Joshua Fruchter at 866-833-6245 for further information or visit http://www.jdbliss.com.
Source: JD Bliss
# # #