Stamford, CT (PRWEB) May 6, 2005
While corporate gift-giving primarily occurs during the holiday season, members of AP9 BusinessMax, a leading small-business discount membership program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC, know that any time is the right time to reward loyal customers, attentive suppliers and productive employees, especially when AP9 BusinessMax members can save on gifts throughout the year.
This spring, thousands of small businesses will celebrate new achievements, contract with new customers and vendors, and reap the benefits of their employeesÂ hard work. Those small-business owners who are members of AP9 BusinessMax can show their appreciation for these efforts easily and affordably through money-saving benefits that they can access online at DealPass.
As Ben Franklin once said, ÂWine makes daily living easier, less hurried, with fewer tensions and more tolerance.Â Since that sounds like an ideal present for any occasion, AP9 BusinessMax offers a few tips on sharing the gift of wine.
- Ask for help. Unless youÂre an avid wine collector, choosing the right wine can be a hit-or-miss proposition. Your local wine merchant can help you differentiate between, say, a pinot noir and a pinot grigio, and can help you find the right wine for a specific season or occasion.
- Check the online grapevine. From vineyard websites that update you on the latest releases to online consumer guides that help you make a knowledgeable decision, the Internet is overflowing with information about wine.
- Join a club. Wine clubs will deliver top-quality wines to your door every month for a reasonable price, allowing you to sample different vintages before sharing them with clients and suppliers. You can also give your clients a wine-club membership, which will help them remember you throughout the year.
- Personalize or accessorize. Some vineyards and other distributors offer special labels that will attach your companyÂs name to the wine bottle. You can also purchase wine gift baskets that include accessories like corkscrews, wine glasses, cheeses, chocolates, and more.
- Last but not least, know your audience. Wine isnÂt the ideal gift for a non-drinker, and some states prohibit the receipt of alcoholic beverages from other states. (Of course, the recipient in any state has to be at least 21 years old.)
In addition to savings on corporate gifts, AP9 BusinessMax members enjoy significant discounts on business supplies, corporate services, healthcare needs and much more.
About AP9 BusinessMax
AP9 BusinessMax is a leading membership discount program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing member programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs, such as AP9 BusinessMax.
# # #