Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) May 11, 2005
Pain Therapeutics 2005: Market Dynamics and Outlook has just been released by Arrowhead Publishers. This brand new report published in May 2005 provides detailed analysis and information concerning the global market for pain therapeutics, R&D pipelines and company involvement in this field.
About one and a half billion people suffer from moderate to severe chronic pain worldwide and approximately 50 million Americans suffer with pain. The value of the pharmaceutical market for pain relief reflects this seeming worldwide epidemic of pain, with the overall value reaching nearly $23 billion in 2004.
In this new report, key pain management therapeutics such as Cox-II inhibitors, opioids, triptans, anticonvulsants and traditional NSAIDs are discussed in terms of their past, present and future value and the role they are playing in the effective management of pain.
The dynamics of this market have been altered greatly over the past year. The troubles surrounding the multi-billion dollar Cox-II class has created a void in the marketplace. Pain Therapeutics 2005 explains just what the Cox-II crisis means for the future of pain management and what kinds of opportunities their failure may present for other classes of pain management medications.
This 251-page report includes the following features:
- 93 tables/graphs which provide the reader with valuable illustrated insight into trends and issues affecting this growing market.
- Thorough financial breakdown of the leading products and companies making an impact on the pain market
- Identification and discussion of trends and issues that are pushing the market into the future
- Profiles of key companies involved in the development and marketing of pain therapeutics
- Forecasts of key products/classes
# # #