Dallas, TX (PRWEB) May 18, 2005
Smith Fitness Training Inc. and PamelaBlackburn.com have teamed up to host their first BodyAgeÂ Fitness Challenge to begin August 22, 2005. Dallas area participants will compete to become closest to their obtainable BodyAgeÂ, which is the biological age of a person's body based on their current level of fitness versus their chronological age.
The challenge is limited to the first 20 participants who sign up. Each participant will receive:
- Twelve weeks of attention with two award-winning certified personal trainers
- A complete BodyAgeÂ assessment to determine a baseline
- Three group training sessions a week with two personal trainers
- Cardiorespiratory guidance
- Nutritional suggestions
- Encouragement, motivation and accountability
- A midpoint and final BodyAgeÂ assessment and analysis with a customized report showing personal improvement and achievement
- Professional ÂbeforeÂ and ÂafterÂ photos
- A Polar Heart Rate Monitor
- Determination of Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) Â the calories the body expends at rest
- The potential for a younger, healthier body in just 12 weeks
- The chance to look and feel great just in time for the holidays
- The chance to win great prizes including reimbursement of the program or a trip for two to the Aventura Palace in the Mayan Riviera
In addition, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Heart Association.
Don W. Smith is a personal fitness trainer with a B.S. in Kinesiology and a minor in Health Promotion. He is certified by the Cooper Institute and the National Academy of Sports Medicine. For more information, visit his Web site at http://www.smithfitnesstraining.com.
Pamela Blackburn is a personal fitness trainer certified by the world-renowned Cooper Institute, the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and the American Council on Exercise (ACE). For more information, visit her Web site at http://www.pamelablackburn.com.
Don W. Smith
BodyAge is a trademark of Polar USA.
# # #