Eugene, OR (PRWEB) May 24, 2005
MemoryMinder Journals, Inc, publishers of the DietMinder Personal Food and Fitness Journal, releases a simple weight loss quiz to battle the confusion and high costs associated with weight loss.
According to MemoryMinder Journals founder Frances Wilkins, "Losing weight has become more costly than ever before, in part, because we are bombarded by so many choices in the weight-loss arena. First are the major categories: diets, exercise plans, drugs, or surgery. Then, in each category there are tens if not hundreds of options and variations. It's hard to know where to begin."
In ten easy questions, MemoryMinder Journals has a simple and economical solution:
The "Cents-able" Way to Lose Weight
1. What are three universal rules of almost every diet plan?
2. What is the cheapest way to lose weight?
3. Which costs more, a pound of chocolate or a pound of vegetables?
4. How much does it cost to eat less?
5. What is the average price for three months at a gym?
6. How much does it cost to get more exercise?
7. How does keeping a food diary help?
8. If you Google "diet book" how many listings will you find?
9. What is the best food diary on the market and how much does it cost?
10. What are you waiting for?
1. Eat less, exercise more, keep a food diary
2. See answer #1
3. Chocolate...about 7-12 times as much
5. $120...more with a personal trainer
6. See answer # 4 or try this free exercise: ItÂs called the "push-away-go." Simply push yourself away from the table and go for a walk.
7. Keeping a food diary helps you see the whole picture, uncovers your weak areas, and keeps you focused and more in control of your eating habits. It's an age-old technique that really works.
8. 10,400,000 listings. That's 10 million four hundred thousand, and $24.95 is the most common price.
9. DietMinder Personal Food & Fitness Journal...$14.95
10. There is no correct answer to this question.
About MemoryMinder Journals, Inc.
MemoryMinder Journals, Inc. has been providing quality health and fitness journals since 1993. In addition to the DietMinder, they offer the BodyMinder Workout & Exercise Journal and the MemoryMinder Personal Health Journal. Review copies and quantity discounts are available upon request. For more information, visit http://www.dietminder.com.
# # #