Stamford, CT (PRWEB) May 25, 2005
As beach season gets ready to kick in to high gear, members of AP9 Connections, a leading entertainment savings program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC, can count on savings to help them fill out their summer reading list.
Whether theyÂre reclining on the beach, vacationing with the family, or just kicking back on a backyard hammock, AP9 Connections members can enjoy a treasure trove of savings on their reading materials, thanks to a wide variety of money-saving benefits that they can access quickly and easily through DealPass.
As even casual readers know, the much-awaited sixth entry in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, is due out in mid-July. For those of you looking to expand your reading list, AP9 Connections offers a list of additional books that are due to be released in the next few months, covering a wide range of genres and topics.
- Mystery/thriller: The Closers, Michael Connelly; Marker, Robin Cook; Velocity, Dean Koontz; Rage, Jonathan Kellerman; DevilÂs Corner, Lisa Scottoline; Appaloosa, Robert B. Parker
- Romance: Black Rose, Nora Roberts; Jamie, Lori Foster; Lie by Moonlight, Amanda Quick; Killing Time, Linda Howard; Breaking Point, Suzanne Brockman
- History: 1776, David McCullough; Gift of Valor: A War Story, Michael M. Phillips; Hamilton, Adams, Jefferson: The Politics of Enlightenment and the American Founding, Darren Staloff; Our FathersÂ War: Growing up in the Shadow of the Greatest Generation, Tom Mathews
- Current events: DonÂt Eat This Book, Morgan Spurlock; The Neoconservative Revolution, Murray Friedman; Corporate Fraud, Michael J. Comer; God vs. The Gavel: Religion and the Rule of Law, Marci Hamilton
- Humor: Who Let the Dogs In?: Incredible Political Animals I Have Known, Molly Ivins; A Lexicon of Stupidity, Ross Petras and Kathryn Petras; The Wit and Wisdom of Mark Twain,
Alex Ayres; The Fluorescent Light Glistens Off Your Head: A Dilbert Collection, Scott Adams
In addition to savings on purchases at major national booksellers, AP9 Connections members can also enjoy significant discounts on CDs, DVDs, restaurant dining, theme park admissions and much more.
About AP9 Connections
AP9 Connections is a leading membership discount program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing membership programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs, such as AP9 Connections.
# # #