Stamford, CT (PRWEB) May 25, 2005
Shopping for comfortable, stylish, perfect-fitting jeans is a tricky business, but itÂs a bit easier when you know whatÂs in style. Members of AP9 GalleriaUSA, a leading discount membership program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC, can take pleasure in knowing that when they find the right jeans for their needs, theyÂll pay less for them.
Jeans are the universal, unifying piece of clothing. In 1873, Levi Strauss and Jacob David registered Âblue jeansÂ as a brand, and suddenly jeans went from apparel designed exclusively for workers to a fashion item that anybody can wear, for almost any occasion. Members of AP9 GalleriaUSA know they can get jeans for their entire family and save money, just by purchasing gift cards to many retail stores in the country via DealPass.
AP9 GalleriaUSA knows that consumers want to look their best without paying top dollar. Here are a few tips on how to fill out your jeans wardrobe:
- Get at least one pair of dark, five-pocket jeans. TheyÂre good for almost every body type and can be dressed up or down pretty easy.
- Old, bleached, raggedy jeans no longer look cool. Old jeans are still in style, but in a more moderate way. Go with slightly faded jeans, with a couple of minor holes or tears along the leg line, just enough to prove theyÂre Âexperienced.Â
- Baggy jeans are absolutely out. If you still have some in your closet, throw them away or save them for a Halloween party.
- White jeans are a hot trend for the summer, while black jeans are currently out of style, no matter the season.
- The younger, the better to experiment with jeans. With all the pre-washed techniques, blue jeans come in wild designs and even different tones within the same pair. ItÂs okay to try bold designs if youÂre under 21, but after that, you might want to tame your wild side, especially if youÂre considering lowrise jeans.
- Bootcut. ThatÂs what the label on your jeans should say. ItÂs the best cut because itÂs roomy, which is better to use with all kinds of shoes, from casual to stilettos or even hiking boots.
- Cargo jeans are a classic. Everyone should have a pair in the closet Â they fit well on almost every body, and all those pockets come in handy.
About AP9 GalleriaUSA
AP9 GalleriaUSA is a leading membership discount program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing membership programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs, such as AP9 GalleriaUSA.
# # #