Goleta, CA (PRWEB) June 2, 2005
As the cost of buying a home continues to spiral out of control nationwide, house hunters are turning to innovative services that can aid them in locating affordable homes, reports Bargain Network Homes, a service provided by Bargain Network.
Bargain Network Homes helps members locate hard-to-find properties that can often be purchased for a fraction of their market value -- foreclosures, HUD and VA homes, bank auctions and other distressed properties are among the 600,000 listings that Bargain Network Homes maintains and updates daily. Members have paid as little as $10,000 for properties located through Bargain Network Homes.
Members have toll-free access to Homes Experts who can guide them through the home-buying process and provide down payment assistance. Members also have access to free credit reports and other mortgage center benefits, making Bargain Network Homes a one-stop service for home buyers.
Bargain Network Homes offers new homeowners 10 tips on how to pack like a pro:
- Be generous with your packing supplies. You will need far more supplies than you anticipate Â make sure you have plenty of boxes, tape, markers, bubble wrap and packing paper on hand.
- You can never over-pack. Keep in mind that itÂs much cheaper to wrap fragile items generously than to replace broken items.
- Pack one room at a time and donÂt mix items from different rooms in a box.
- Pack plates vertically rather than laying them flat in a box.
- Remove light bulbs from lamps and take lampshades off.
- Label the contents of each box as you pack. Also indicate the room it will go to and if you are utilizing a moving company, add your last name to the box as well.
- Draw a big star or Â#1Â in a contrasting marker on the boxes you need to open first.
- Fill a nylon stocking with a cup or so of baking soda or coffee and place it in your refrigerator to keep it fresh smelling while itÂs in transit.
- Cover the surface of fine wood surfaces with wax paper to help prevent scratching.
- Pack a Âquick start kitÂ with tools, cleaning products and bathroom and kitchen items. Bring your kit in your vehicle so youÂll have all your basic necessities on hand when you first arrive at your new home.
About Bargain Network Homes
Bargain Network Homes is revolutionizing the way ordinary consumers buy homes. Bargain Network Homes is the ONLY complete home buying and listing service that offers live, hands-on service agents who are available 24x7 to help members locate hard-to-find distressed properties, foreclosures, auction properties, For Sale By Owner (FSBO) properties as well as For Sale By RealtorÂ® properties. To learn more about Bargain NetworkÂs unique search and pricing service, please go to http://www.bargain.com/fe/homes/default.aspx?AID=pr_h335i.
About Bargain Network
Bargain Network is a unique membership service that provides consumers with best price information on significant purchases such as homes, vehicles and consumer products. Because Bargain is a membership service, it does not accept any advertising, or compensation from merchants, so consumers are guaranteed unbiased, impartial and complete pricing information. After a free trial membership members pay a low monthly fee to enjoy the benefits of Bargain Network. To learn more about Bargain Network, go to http://www.bargainnetwork.com/.
# # #