Cambridge, UK (PRWEB) June 2, 2005
Hexamail, the leading software company specializing in intelligent email routing, management, auditing and spam blocking, announced today the release of Hexamail Server.
Hexamail Server offers organizations an alternative to over-complex and potentially costly email servers, facilitating an intuitive, secure collaborative environment for users and reducing the burden of administrators.
"We spent some time evaluating different mail server solutions including Microsoft Exchange: Hexamail Server was the only one that offered the exceptional scaling and performance we required, a flexible choice of either Windows or LINUX platforms, and the right price-point. Based on our experience of its reliability and the built-in spam/virus blocking features, we'll be using Hexamail Server for all our future email server requirements."
- Dag Ronsen, Homebase AS
Hexamail Server provides the most comprehensive feature set on the market:
- All-in-one integrated mail server: Full IMAP, POP3, SMTP, Web mail and Calendar
- Compressed email storage
- Built-in Anti-spam and Anti-virus options
- Automatic language-based routing option
- Easy migration from any existing server
- High performance and unmatched scalability
- Multiple domain support
- Unlimited users support
- Security: SSL, APOP support, Secure Authentication Support, SPA support
- Windows and LINUX support
- Built to Internet Standards
- High performance multiplexing
- Intuitive administration interface
- Remote configuration
Hexamail Server pricing starts from only $99 for 10 users. Pricing is user-based, and discounts are available for volume pricing. The unique modular licensing model allows customers to purchase only the functionality they require and upgrade in future with no price penalties. For more information, visit our web site at http://www.hexamail.com/hexamailserver/
Hexamail is the leading developer of intelligent email server software for corporates, and anti-spam software for server-based protection against unsolicited email. Based in Cambridge, UK, Hexamail is a privately held company. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.hexamail.com/
# # #