Warren, RI (PRWEB) June 1, 2005
MarketingSherpa released two new Buyer's Guides today -- Buyer's Guide to Search Engine Optimization Firms: 2005-2006 and the companion report, Buyer's Guide to Paid Search Advertising Agencies: 2005-2006.
If you're considering hiring an SEO firm or Paid Search Ad agency -- get the Buyer's Guides first to:
1) Easily compare and contrast 126 SEO firms and 60 Paid Search Ad agencies (in the US, Canada, the UK, Australia & New Zealand) with 9 handy charts.
2) Calculate what your budget should be (before you start shopping for a provider)and discover how to set result expectations.
3) Weed out the wanna-bes and inept firms & agencies by using easy-scan charts and in-depth profiles detailing actual client results.
4) Understand the basics of how SEO and Paid Search work, how they're priced, and what "dangerous tactics" to avoid -- so sales reps can't snow you. Includes glossary.
5) Find out which SEO firms and Paid Seach agencies your competitors & peers are using in our Client-name Index listing 1650 clients by name and firm -- from AARP to Zagat.
Get it now at http://www.sherpastore.com/c/a.pl?1175&p.cfm/2200
This is not a how-to-do-it-yourself resource, but rather, the Buyer's Guides are specifically designed to help marketers from every type of site (B-to-B, eretailers, local sites, content sites, etc.) find the best SEO firm and Paid Search agency for their unique needs and budget.
The two Guides are a natural pair for any marketer's bookshelf. Therefore we are offering the pair at a special value. Download your PDF copies instantly and we'll ship you complimentary print & bound copies within 24 hours. Order today, risk-free at: http://www.sherpastore.com/c/a.pl?1175&p.cfm/2200
Review copies of both Buyer's Guides are available to accredited press, writing for related publications by emailing Carol Meinhart at: CarolM@marketingsherpa.com.
About MarketingSherpa, Inc.
More than 173,000 advertising, marketing and PR professionals read MarketingSherpa's publications every week. Praised by The Economist, Harvard Business School's Working Knowledge Site, and Entrepreneur.com, MarketingSherpa publishes a wide range of Metrics Guides, Buyer's Guides, and How-to Reports plus a 400+ Case Study Library. Visit the award-winning site http://www.marketingsherpa.com.
# # #