Stamford, CT (PRWEB) June 3, 2005
As every red-blooded American knows, the return of warm weather brings with it that most tantalizing of aromas Â meals being prepared on barbecue grills. Members of AP9 GalleriaUSA, a leading discount membership program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC, can take added pleasure in knowing that their nose for savings will offer them access not only to mouth-watering scents and tastes but also delicious discounts.
The popularity of cooking meat over an open flame, in style long before Fred FlintstoneÂs forefathers invented the brontosaurus burger, is a reminder that the simple pleasures in life are often the most enjoyable. Rather than hire caterers or splurge on the latest kitchen technologies, members of AP9 GalleriaUSA can access their benefits via DealPass to serve up gourmet meals and side dishes at down-to-earth prices.
Because a barbecue is an ideal foundation for any summer gathering, AP9 GalleriaUSA serves up some ideas for your next barbecue party:
- Summer Solstice. June 21 is literally this yearÂs longest day; celebrate the abundant daylight by encouraging your friends to take the day off, slow-roasting a pig over an open pit, and serving burgers, hot dogs and barbecued chicken throughout the day. (Or, for maximum attendance, host a summer solstice shindig on this yearÂs longest Saturday, June 18.)
- Independence Eve. The Fourth of July is one of the biggest barbecuing days of the year. With Independence Day falling on a Monday this year, you can stay ahead of the curve by hosting a barbecue the day before. If your party lasts long enough (and if the neighbors donÂt mind), you can be the first on your block to launch fireworks on the Fourth.
- A Midsummer NightÂs Dream. While this theme usually involves more formal attire than regular cookouts do, you can turn it into your own dream Â Bermuda shorts, Hawaiian shirts, barbecued treats, and watermelon for everyone.
- The Dog Days of Summer. August typically brings heat and humidity; embrace the sticky climate with a day of hot dogs and burgers, wiffleball and horseshoes, wading pools, water pistols and sprinkler runs.
- SummerÂs Last Fling. Technically, summer ends on September 22; for most folks, though, Labor Day weekend marks the end of summer. Invite your friends to bring souvenirs from their summer trips, then relax and enjoy one last cookout while sharing vacation success stories (or other tales).
In addition to savings on outdoor furniture, grills and other warm-weather interests, AP9 GalleriaUSA members enjoy discounts on gourmet foods, fashionable clothes, family entertainment and much more.
About AP9 GalleriaUSA
AP9 GalleriaUSA is a leading membership discount program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing membership programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs, such as AP9 GalleriaUSA.
# # #