Lemon Law The Standard Reference Guide
(PRWEB) June 3, 2005
"Lemon law - The Standard Reference Guide" ISBN 0-9760058-0-8 by Norman F. Taylor is now available through your on-line bookseller or directly from Wallace Publishing. The price is $24.95 + shipping and handling. You may purchase via http://lemonattorneys.com or call 818-244-3905.
- If you paid a pot full of money for a new car and itÂs been at the dealerÂs over and over for the same problems,
- If you thought you bought quality and you got unrepairable defects,
- If youÂre scared to death to drive your car even after the dealer swears they fixed it,
- If you try to get help from the manufacturer or dealer and all you get is attitude and endless delays,
- If you are sent to a 'fair and balanced' arbitration and leave with nothing more than false promises and more delay,
- If you tell the dealer about the defects and are told the problems are your fault,
- If you buy a certified used car, with warranty, only to discover that it was a lemon buy back and the title has been 'laundered,'
- If you want to know what to do, when to get an attorney involved, and so much more,
Then you need to read:
"Lemon Law Â The Standard Reference Guide" by Norman F. Taylor
You have rights! You have quite a few in fact. You can and you should fight the indifference of automobile manufacturers and dealers.
Ed Masry Esq., Lead Attorney in the landmark case, Hinckley v. PG&E; profiled in the movie Erin Brockovich said, ÂThis book takes a very real look at the misery consumers endure whose lemon cars and RVs force them to take on the manufacturers. When you read the book, you will learn all the tricks employed by manufacturers and dealers to deprive you of your rights.Â
In sensible language this book gives you answers to all the common questions and to questions you havenÂt even thought to ask.
Rosemary Shahan, President of Consumers for Auto Reliability and Safety had this to say about Mr. TaylorÂs new book: ÂThis book is an excellent guide for auto owners that will help you figure out if your car is coming down with 'lemonitis,' and what you can do to get it cured Â or get another lemonitis-free automobile.Â
Mr. Taylor has appeared on many TV and Radio shows talking about the practical and technical aspects of the lemon law. Mr. TaylorÂs firms have over 18 years returned more than $100 million dollars in customer refunds. These cases have provided Mr. Taylor with extraordinary experience about the subject.
Donald P. Ladew
425 West Broadway, Suite 220
Glendale, CA 91204
# # #