Stamford, CT (PRWEB) June 10, 2005
Ellen Degeneres wears a specific brand for her talk show every day. Actress Mischa Barton is the face of another popular brand. Rappers, hip-hop artists, NBA players and professional skaters, among others, have put their names and signatures on models from different companies. So whatÂs the buzz about? ItÂs all about sneakers, reports AP9 SimplyYou, a leading membership discount program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC.
LetÂs face it, sneakers have come a long way over the years. They have evolved from practical attire at playgrounds and PE classes to a wardrobe staple and fashion statement for people of all ages around the world. As sneakers have evolved, so has the price tag. That is, unless youÂre a member of AP9 SimplyYou.
AP9SimplyYou members can more easily afford even the priciest sneakers, thanks to the savings that are available to members online at DealPass. Members can log on to Dealpass and save 20 percent off the purchase of gift cards for major sports apparel retailers in the country -- allowing them to splurge on sneakers for every occasion, sport and season.
With thousands of possibilities, knowing what to wear, and when, is no walk in the park. To simplify matters, AP9 SimplyYou offers you the 411 on sneaker-fashion etiquette:
- Running sneakers are a traditional classic, although the color choices have exploded, along with the technology. As the name suggests, they ought to be used specifically for exercising. If your goal is not to jog or run but to walk, there are other sneakers to suit that purpose as well.
- Plain white sneakers are very popular among young people, but anybody can wear them with light pants, jeans or khakis. A good pair of white sneakers can take you seamlessly from the gym to the street without making a bad-fashion statement.
- Sport-inspired styles are the big trend now. These can be worn to school or even to work if the dress code is casual. The varying styles and color combinations allow you greater creativity when choosing your outfit for the day.
- Slip-on sneakers have made an astounding comeback. From the classic canvas design to the latest styles combining leather with funky soles and Velcro straps, slip-ons can be worn in a casual setting, either a day out in the sun or perhaps an evening out with friends.
- Well-known fashion designers have entered the sneaker industry, creating unique styles designed to be worn anywhere but the gym or the playground. These styles blend with the trend of shoe-look-alike sneakers and are very popular because they provide the comfort of a tennis shoe while still looking dressy enough to be worn out at night.
The AP9 SimplyYou program is specially-designed to help its members benefits live a healthy, balanced life through a diverse offering of money-saving benefits and services, including spa treatments, athletic activities and gear, books and entertainment, and much more.
About AP9 SimplyYou
AP9 SimplyYou is a leading membership discount program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing membership programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs, such as AP9 SimplyYou.
# # #