San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) June 13, 2005
Early Impact, an ecommerce software development company, announced today the release of the QuickBooks Add-on for its ProductCart line of shopping cart software.
The QuickBooks Add-On gives ProductCart customers the ability to quickly and easily synchronize their ecommerce stores with the popular accounting software. An intuitive, browser-based interface guides store managers through the steps necessary to import data from QuickBooks into their store, and export order information from their store into their QuickBooks company file.
The QuickBooks Add-on was created using a Wizard-style approach. The system takes into account a variety of scenarios based on whether the user has a new or existing ProductCart store, and a new or existing QuickBooks company file. Depending on the scenario selected by the user, a series of step-by-step instructions are provided.
Among the system's most relevant features:
- Import and synchronize the QuickBooks Item List (products and services setup in your QuickBooks company file) with your ProductCart store catalog (ProductCart stores product information in either a MS Access or MS SQL database).
- Export product information from ProductCart to create a new Item List in QuickBooks.
- Import and synchronize select QuickBooks accounts such as discounts, shipping charges, taxes, etc. so that they are properly recognized when orders are imported as invoices.
- Import and synchronize select customers so that orders placed by those customers are assigned to the corresponding customer account in QuickBooks when the orders are imported.
- Automatically assign to a generic customer account (e.g. online sales) orders placed by customers that have not been individually mapped to QuickBooks customer account. This is often the case for online stores who do not wish to create a new customer account in their accounting file for every customer that places an order on the Internet.
- Export orders from your ProductCart-powered store and import them as invoices or sales receipts.
- Export only new orders (orders that have not yet been exported).
- Export any orders within a given date range.
- Add special order information to the "Memo" area of a QuickBooks invoice (e.g. customer comments).
The QuickBooks Add-On can be easily added to any store running ProductCart v2.5 and above. The software is available from Early Impact and its resellers at $245 per storefront.
About Early Impact
Early Impact is a leading provider of ecommerce applications that allow small- and medium-sized businesses to build and run professional Internet stores. Our ProductCartÂ® line of shopping cart software provides a broad range of ecommerce features that allow anyone to successfully manage a professional online storefront. The software is used by thousands of Internet stores all over the World, in virtually any industry. In addition to selling its software, Early Impact provides custom ecommerce solutions through a network of authorized Web design and development partners. Founded in 2001, Early Impact is a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC), privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Early Impact, LLC
1311 Sutter Street, Suite 202
San Francisco , CA 94109
Tel (415) 563-1434
# # #