Los Gatos, CA (PRWEB) June 15, 2005
Top U.S. Business Coaching Company to Offer New Year-long Integrated Business and Marketing Training, Coaching, Support, Resources Program to Make it Possible: Training with Coaching Increases Productivity by 88%, Coaching Alone Increases 22%
Until now, owners of small professional service businesses typically thought they needed to choose between a balanced business bank account and a balanced life. They figured they must decide between the stereotypes of a "hippie" company that saves the world or a "money-grubbing" one that is financially viable. Working toward goals of becoming big fish who are famous in their fields often went by the wayside.
"Motivated entrepreneurs can earn more, work less and be socially conscious while becoming a big fish," according to award-winning business and marketing strategies author and professional speaker Kelly OÂNeil of UpLevel Strategies. Her firm when under its previous name was given the 2004 Purple Cow Award as "One of AmericaÂs Most Innovative Companies." OÂNeil offers recommendations below on ways small businesses can start the process.
Her new year-long Business Mastery Platinum ProgramÂ offers integrated business and marketing training, coaching, support and resources to make it possible. A study by Public Personnel Management Magazine showed that training alone increased productivity by 22%, but when paired with coaching the figure soared to 88%. Details about the new program can be found at http://www.uplevelstrategies.com/programs_sub02.asp.
"ItÂs all based on my Business Mastery Strategy SystemÂ of taking entrepreneurs running small businesses to the next level of annual income, infrastructure and success. I offer guidance whether you are searching to break $100K or $1 million a year," said OÂNeil, founder of UpLevel Strategies.
Below are some of the many guidelines:
1. Become a Big Fish Â Recognize your special area of expertise. Then develop and implement a marketing plan for becoming famous as an expert in your field. Give talks at conferences, write articles, publish e-books.
2. Earn More - Work on your business as well as in your business. In other words, spend time marketing your company and developing systems to make it more efficient. Decide what you want to accomplish over the next three years, then write a business plan and marketing plan on how to achieve that goal. Invest in your business.
3. Work Less - Plan your days off and vacations. Then build your schedule around them. To increase productivity, drop one work day per week, either a Friday or Monday.
4. Do Good - Focus on your passion and dream for your business, building in your desire to create a better world.
If all this sounds like excellent advice but overwhelming to do on your own, thereÂs help. UpLevel Strategies is offering a new Business Mastery Platinum ProgramÂ. It will put representatives of small businesses on the path and give you the tools, know-how, accountability and structure to reach your biggest business dreams. This 12-month program includes integrated business and marketing training, individual coaching, mastermind group support, business leads program, and an Internet vault of resources, ranging from sample letters to contracts. This multi-pronged approach helps entrepreneurs find the comprehensive education and support they need to become big fish.
According to leading internet marketing consultant Marc Harty of StrategicTraffic.com, "The Business Mastery Platinum ProgramÂ is brilliant. KellyÂs philosophies and strategies are innovative and insightful. The network of highly creative and successful people itself is worth the entire fee."
OÂNeil continues, "Only 15% of new businesses in the U.S. exist after five years and most of those only break even. Poor marketing and planning are key elements that lead to failure. In order to receive the help that most entrepreneurs need to be successful, the multi-pronged, integrated approach is essential. When facing these odds, one type of help alone is not enough for small businesses. "
12-month Business Mastery Platinum ProgramÂ includes:
- Three 2-day Intensive Seminars, which are held every 120 days in San Jose, California.
- Twenty-four 30-minute private coaching sessions with a Master UpLevel Business Coach.
- Access to the monthly Team Strategy Series with expert guests to help you catapult your business.
- Access to the entire network of Business MasteryÂ program participants.
- Monthly Business Leads call.
- Weekly brainstorming sessions with a peer group of highly successful, motivated entrepreneurs at a similar level of income and experience.
- Unlimited access to the UpLevel Platinum Resources Vault. ItÂs filled with premier vendors who offer discounts, teleclasses, reports, research, forms and samples for you to use with your small business.
- Complete Business MasteryÂ Home e-Study Course, to be available in Summer 2005.
- Proven, effective tools, concepts, and strategies.
- Structure allowing entrepreneurs to focus on growth and progress in manageable increments.
By the end of your Business MasteryÂ program, participants will have:
- Business Vision, Mission and Purpose complete.
- Business Plan and Strategic Marketing Plan.
- A clear and unique Brand and Brand Identity.
- Developed a Business Foundation Structure and Operations Procedures.
- Budgeting and Financial projections for your business.
- Developed a Powerful Automatic Promotion Engine.
- Your own Business Success Team and Leads Group.
- A Launch Strategy to Generate Passive Income.
Each UpLevel Strategies group is limited to 40 participants. The first group will launch with a training session on June 22 and 23, 2005 in San Jose. The second team will start with training on August 25 and 26, third group on October 27th and 28, forth group on January 26th and 27. OÂNeil predicts entrepreneurs will come from around the U.S.
UpLevel Strategies offers other services, products and trainings, at least one of which will fit every business budget. All can be found on the Web site at http://www.UpLevelStrategies.com. A few examples include e-books, books and a variety of teleclasses.
About UpLevel Strategies
UpLevel Strategies is a business coaching company run by entrepreneurs, for entrepreneurs. Founded by Kelly O'Neil in 2001, UpLevel StrategiesÂ mission is to support entrepreneurs in transforming their small businesses to achieve greater income, focus, ease, joy, and ultimately freedom to enjoy the fruits of their labor. OÂNeilÂs company was named as a 2004 Purple Cow Innovator by NY Times best-selling author Seth Godin. Focusing on how companies can transform themselves by becoming remarkable, the award acknowledges her firm as "One of AmericaÂs Most Innovative Companies."
For More Information Visit http://www.UpLevelStrategies.com or see information on the Business Mastery Platinum ProgramÂ at http://www.uplevelstrategies.com/programs_sub02.asp.
Lucille Friedland, (408) 226-5755, Lucille@FriedlandCommunications.com
Photo Available for Story:
Photo of Kelly OÂNeil, founder of UpLevel Strategies.
# # #