(PRWEB) June 14, 2005
SafeDesk Standard allows schools to choose between cost effective micro-chassis thin-client terminals or leveraging their existing PC hardware as dummy terminals or new small. With an upgrade to SafeDesk Enterprise, schools can integrate their new network into Active Directories, Novell Directory Services and many other network structures.
Additional benefits of the SafeDesk Quick-Start program include:
- A free SafeDesk Standard server configuration for up to 30 users
- Discounts on future hardware and software purchases and upgrades through SafeDesk
- A personal SafeDesk account representative to discuss integration or future expansion needs.
- Periodic web-based newsletter showcasing new features and best practices
- Tiered phone and e-mail-based deployment support
- 60-days of free upgrades and maintenance service for registered SafeDesk Standard software
SafeDesk Solutions (http://www.safedesksolutions.com/quickstart), provides commercial development and integration support for Linux Terminal Services This allows organizations that don't have the resources or expertise necessary to deploy and integrate a Linux Terminal Service network to benefit from the values of both Linux and Thin-Client computing.
# # #