London, UK (PRWEB) June 17, 2005
Online Recruitment Magazine is the Âinsiders guideÂ to the dynamic global online recruitment opportunity, and the June issue is jam-packed with valuable, timely information. Why should new trends in China, London or Eastern Europe affect a recruiter or HR professional in the United States? Simply put, every discipline, every profession is significantly impacted by globalization. The war for talent is borderless, and global best practices can be profitably applied to advance your career and help your organization grow.
And what does Online Recruitment magazine charge for this information? Nothing. Well, not exactly nothing -- we do need your email address so we can alert you when each monthly issue is ready to view. But thatÂs it. Stay current with global online recruitment issues, advance your knowledge and career, and gain free access to the latest issue right now by visiting http://www.onrec.com/us
You certainly can do it later. But if you do it right now, you will get immediate free access to the June 2005 issue which includes the following stories:
- Bond International announces banner first quarter, acquires eEmpACT
- Recruitmax announces Impact
- US Cellular selects TalentologyÂs PeopleFilter applicant hiring solution
- Human Capital and Recruitmax create human capital customer service team
- Todays Staffing, Inc. selects VCGÂs StaffSuite software
- Monster launches new voice in the marketplace
- HRchitect launches employee performance management consulting practice
- DDI introduces AcqHire to streamline hiring process
- Anteo Group recognized as one of the fastest-growing new companies
- Bond announced six figure deal to deploy its Adapt software throughout the UK
- The $100k+ job search, refined - TheLadders.com unveiled the details of its new release
- BrassRing named SIIA Codie Award winner
- Online recruitment meets Naturejobs.com
- TaxTalent.com hits 20,000 member mark with growth of over 33% per year
- Silicon Valley Group acquires 4mat.com
- CaliforniaÂs new IT jobs decline slightly in April - lowest level of since June 2004
- Grad hiring up 12% - CollegeGrad.com announced the Top 500 Entry Level Employers
- Online recruitment magazine talk with Ben Crowe - publisher of Naturejobs
- ChinaÂs Sina launches online jobhunting service with ChinaHR
- Ebay predicts that Internet jobs are the future
- Sainsburys rolls out Northgate HR payroll solution across 727 stores
- TipTopJob integrates RSS job feed for jobseekers
- fish4 launch regional press campaign to coincide with new website
- UKs biggest CharityJOB website redesigned
- CEO Europe starts new partnership with CVO Group
Online Recruitment Magazine quickly catches you up on the global news in online recruitment, and it provides the latest statistics, insights and profiles, with in depth features each month. In addition, you will find key meetings and events relevant to human resource professionals and recruiters in the United States. Be the knowledgeable global executive in your company and in your field. The world is going global. Will you? Take an important step right now and visit http://www.onrec.com/us View the June issue of Online Recruitment Magazine Â itÂs completely free and full of valuable insight.
About Online Recruitment Magazine: Online recruitment magazine is wholly owned by DH Publishing Ltd. It is published monthly and is a closely controlled/subscription circulation title covering global online recruitment issues for in-the-know human resource professionals, corporate recruiters and executive recruiters. Free access is available to industry professionals in the United States by visiting http://www.onrec.com/us.
For more information about Online Recruiting Magazine, please contact Tim Hartrich at our North American Office located at 1000 E. 53rd Street, Suite 601, Chicago, IL 60615, TimÂs email is firstname.lastname@example.org and his phone is 773-241-7000.
# # #