Stamford, CT (PRWEB) June 17, 2005
Trial offers are popular among both marketers and consumers, but only the savviest shoppers get the most out of whatÂs being offered before committing to the products or services reports Adaptive Marketing LLC, a leading provider of membership discount programs. Trial offers are just what they sound like -- they provide the consumer with an opportunity to try out a product or service for a specified period of time so they can determine whether or not it meets their needs before making a larger commitment of time or money.
In the case of Adaptive Marketing, members enjoy full access to their money-saving benefits during their trial period via DealPass, an online portal for membership programs. Adaptive Marketing offers a variety of membership programs in such areas as healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals.
To get the most from trial offers - including magazine subscriptions, book or music clubs or other membership programs - Adaptive Marketing advises that consumers pay close attention to the details of the offer.
Below are five tips on how to get the most out of a trial offer:
- Make sure you understand the terms of the trial offer. In many cases, you will be charged at the end of the trial period unless you take the necessary steps to cancel before the end of the trial.
- Before accepting a trial offer, make sure you understand if there are any limitations on your use of the product or service and how you can obtain the product or access the service.
- Know how to cancel the service or product. You may be required to call a toll-free phone number, mail a written letter or cancel via a website. Write down the exact phone number, address or website as well as the date you must cancel by before you will incur charges. You should also obtain a reference number that you can use in future communications.
- Understand the billing terms and billing descriptor. Before you accept a trial offer, you should know exactly what you will be charged, when you will be charged and to what billing source, such as your credit card, debit card or checking account. Make a note of the company or program name; legitimate programs will tell you if they bill you under a different name.
- And lastly, make sure you dealing with a trustworthy company. A reputable company, like Adaptive Marketing, will take the time to make sure you fully understand the terms of the offer and will volunteer information on how to contact them. They will answer your questions clearly and will directly address any of your concerns.
About Adaptive Marketing LLC
Adaptive Marketing is a leading provider of membership discount programs. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for member programs from Adaptive Marketing.
# # #