Stamford, CT (PRWEB) June 17, 2005
As schools give way to summer vacation, millions of parents now have to fill even more of their childrenÂs free time safely and productively. Members of AP9 PassportToFun, a premier membership savings program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC, can turn to their benefits to keep their school-age children entertained throughout the long summer vacation.
While kids are always thrilled about a season free of classes and homework, parents often need to find ways to keep their kids safe and happy until school starts up again. AP9 PassportToFun members can log on to DealPass and take advantage of gift card savings at top video and game stores, bookstore chains and music retailers, among other options.
If youÂre looking for ways to keep your children entertained this summer, AP9 PassportToFun offers a few useful ideas:
- Take a hike. ItÂs a big world out there, with all sorts of creatures and plant life worth exploring. Read up on your local areaÂs ecosystem, then take your kids down a path of discovery in a nearby nature preserve.
- Get creative. Most people develop at least one passion early in life, from painting and music to sports and cooking. Offer your children a variety of outlets - arts and craft activities, piano lessons, or even meal-preparation lessons in your kitchen - to help them find and pursue their passions.
- Get a hobby. A good pastime is worth hours of fun over the course of a summer. Whether itÂs collecting baseball cards, building model airplanes or learning magic tricks, help your children explore their interests. It could turn into a lifelong hobby.
- Check out the library. Not only do many public libraries offer reading groups for kids, theyÂre also usually air-conditioned. ItÂs a double treat: your kids learn, and you stay cool.
- Go fish. ItÂs not just a card game. Teaching your kids how to fish will help them learn about responsibility, independence and the environment - and might even translate into a tasty dinner every now and then.
- Camp out. Sleeping outside always feels like an adventure to kids, even if theyÂre just camping in the backyard. Pitch a tent, make a batch of sÂmores, and help your kids identify constellations in the night sky.
In addition to gift card discounts at top entertainment retailers, AP9 PassportToFun provides access to savings on meals out at popular restaurants; movie theater tickets; and other amusements, including ski passes, golf outings and much more.
About AP9 PassportToFun
AP9 PassportToFun is a leading membership discount program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing membership programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs, such as AP9 PassportToFun.
# # #