Franklin, MA (PRWEB) June 20, 2005
In the SMT manufacturing process, as technology continues to move towards smaller components, it becomes increasingly important to meet fine pitch requirements. With 0201 chips, chip scale packages and micro BGAs becoming more prevalent, a process engineer must fully understand every aspect of the fine printing process.
To help, SMT manufacturing experts from Speedline Technologies will address the issues involved in a free, live, Web seminar, titled ÂFine-Pitch Printing,Â on Thursday, July 21st, from 11 AM to 12 Noon, U.S. Eastern time.
Topics will include:
- Squeegee selection
- Solder paste evaluation
- Lead free solder paste printing
- Stencil design, including pin-in-paste
- Aperture design
- Board support
- Fast cycle time printing
- Post-print inspection (2D and 3D)
A Question & Answer session will be included.
For more information, and to register, visit http://www.speedlinetech.com/seminars or call 1-508-541-4749.
Upcoming free live Web seminars include:
- Thurs., Aug. 18: Lead-Free Overview
- Thurs., Sept. 15: Lead-Free Wave Soldering
- Thurs., Oct. 20: Lead-Free Reflow Soldering
- Thurs., Nov. 17: Tin Whiskers
- Thurs., Dec. 15: Fine Pitch Printing
All webcasts are scheduled for 11 AM to Noon, U.S. E.T.
About Speedline Technologies
Speedline Technologies is the global leader in process knowledge and expertise for the PCB assembly and semiconductor industries. Based in Franklin, Massachusetts, U.S.A., the company markets five best-in-class brands Â Accel microelectronics cleaning equipment; Camalot dispensing systems; Electrovert wave soldering, reflow soldering, and cleaning equipment; MPM stencil and screen printing systems; and Protect global services, support, and training solutions. Speedline was named as the Â2005 Surface Mount Technology Company of the YearÂ by Frost & Sullivan.
For more information, visit http://www.speedlinetech.com or contact Speedline at:
- USA: Speedline Technologies, 16 Forge Park, Franklin, MA 02038 USA, Tel: 1-508-520-0083, Fax: 1-508-520-2288
- Europe: Speedline Technologies GmbH, Im Gefierth 14, 63303 Dreieich, Germany, Tel: +49 (0)6103/832-0, Fax: +49(0)6103/832-299
- Asia: Speedline Technologies Asia Pte Ltd, 150 Kampong Ampat, #05-08 KA Centre, Singapore 368324, Tel: 65-6286-6635, Fax: 65-6289-9411
Tiziani Whitmyre, Inc.
# # #