(PRWEB) June 21, 2005
BRS Media's dotFMÂ®, the exclusive worldwide registry for Web addresses ending in .FM, today congratulates Digitally Imported Radio Â DI.FM for being listed as the top performing Internet radio station on the web for May 2005.
Digitally Imported (http://www.di.fm) is a multi-channel Internet radio service specializing in Electronic Dance Music genres. DI.FM, along with sister station SKY.FM (http://www.sky.fm), offers a variety of radio channels including Classical, 70s, Trance, Smooth Jazz, New Age and More.
"Congratulations to DI.FM for consistently ranking atop of the Internet Radio ratings month after month." remarked George T. Bundy, Chairman & CEO of BRS Media Inc. "Both Digitally Imported Radio and SKY.FM fill a global niche by offering online listeners a variety of radio channels." adding, "As a result both services are among the most ÂTuned InÂ Internet Radio stations on the Net."
Other Cool Internet Radio Stations On the Web Include:
Jack.FM - Home Of The American Original JACK-FM - http://www.jack.fm
- Audible.FM - Multi-channel Internet Radio - http://www.audible.fm
- EnergyRadio.FM - Online Internet Radio / Entertainment & Games - http://www.energyradio.fm
- Ultimate80s.FM - The best of the '80s internet music radio station - http://www.ultimate80s.fm
- OverXposure.FM - Seattle's BEST Chillout Music - http://www.overxposure.fm
- RockandRoll.FM Â Classic Rock And Roll Radio - http://www.rockandroll.fm
- Crooze.FM - Smooth Jazz & More. Grooves, Passion & Lifestyle - http://www.crooze.fm
- RoadTrip.FM - The best driving music and road trip songs - http://www.roadtrip.fm
- Chess.FM - The Worlds Only Internet Chess Radio - http://www.chess.fm
- WebmasterRadio.FM - Web-Radio built to help internet businesses - http://www.webmasterradio.fm
By extending their brand online under a .FM web address, Internet Radio Webcasters ensure top of mind awareness that also makes it easier for their audience to locate them Online. dotFM was the first registry in the world to offer premium multimedia domains like .FM. Since 1998, dotFM has enlisted thousands of media websites and radio stations around the globe to get a "Great Sounding Web Address!" under .FM.
BRS Media, a member of the National Association of Broadcasters, the International Webcasting Association and the Webcaster Alliance, is a full service Internet e-commerce firm that helps radio and multimedia web sites build and brand on the power of the Web. Currently celebrating 10 years online, the company's portfolio comprises: dotFMÂ® (http://www.dot.fm) & dotAMÂ® (http://www.dot.am), domain registrar of premium multimedia .FM and .AM domains; iDotz.Net (http://www.idotz.net) domain registrar of all gTLD domains (.com, .net, .org, .biz, .info & .name), as well as, boutique domains (.md, .la, .tv, .cc, & .ws); iMobz.com (http://www.imobz.com), the coolest mobile content site featuring: ring tones, cell phone games, wallpaper and screensavers; @Radio.FM & @Radio.AM, free Web based email services; and the ever-popular Web-Radio (http://www.web-radio.fm), the leading portal for "tuning in" Radio on the Internet. BRS Media Inc. can be found on the World Wide Web at http://www.brsmedia.fm. dotFM and dotAM are registered trademarks of BRS Media, Inc.
# # #