Aurora, ON (PRWEB) June 30, 2005
HR.com™, the largest research and Web destination for Senior HR Professionals, today announced the lineup of over 100 educational workshops targeted to the senior HR professionals who will be attending the annual event, being held September 25-27 in Phoenix, Arizona.
Employers of Excellence drive business performance through the regular assessment and core commitment to continually improving workforce strength, alignment and agility, HR effectiveness, organizational culture, diversity and leadership. Hear the success stories of the Arizona Employers of Excellence contest, and take part in workshops that deliver best practices, tools, tips and successes that you can utilize to make your company a great place to work.
The following 14 workshops are included in the Employers of Excellence program track and feature winners of the Arizona Employers of Excellence competition:
- "Employers of Excellence Program Results Â Facts, Trends and Findings" with Claude Balthazard, Ph.D., HR.com™Âs Director of Research
- "Arizona Republic Employers of Excellence Case Study: Best Practices in Developing Mid-Level Managers Â an Intel Story" with Kevin Gazzara, Program Manager at Intel Corporation
- "HR Business Excellence Â an Employers of Excellence Panel" with Debbie McGrath, CEO of HR.com; Dan Hilbert, Manager of Employment Services, Valero Energy; Jeff Cordes, Chief Human Capital Officer, Navigant Consulting; and local winners from the Arizona Republic Employers of Excellence program
- "Creating an HR Function from Scratch Â Lessons Learned, Bruises and All" with Gregg Russo, VP HR for Sankyo Pharma
- "From Measurement to Action! Assessing and Diagnosing Your Workplace Culture and Developing Action Plans" with Lizz Pellet, CEO of Emerge International and Mark Nechita, VP of Global HR for The Solae Company
- "Rightsourcing" with Marc Miller, Senior Outsourcing Analyst for HR.com and Bill Larkin, Workforce Management, Kronos
-"The Big Win" with Derek Hann, LEAD! Global Learning Manager, Pitney Bowes Inc., one of the 11 companies names as "Great" in Jim CollinsÂ book "Good to Great"
- "Case Study: Moving from Outsourcing Â Discreet HR Processes to Holistic HR BPO" with Peter Hirano, Senior VP, Global Marketing, Professional Services and Product Management, Convergys Corporation
- "New Models of HR Effectiveness" with Tracey Wik, Director of Organizational Development with ABN AMRO
- "Diversity Â an Employers of Excellence Panel" with Annette Merritt Cummings, VP, National Director, Diversity Services, Bernard Hodes Group and winners of the Arizona Republic Employers of Excellence Program
- "Leadership Engagement Â an Employers of Excellence Panel" with Dr. Theresa Welbourne, President and CEO, eePulse
- "Best Practices in Employee Engagement Â A St. LukeÂs Episcopal Health System Case Study" with Deborah Mahannah, Administrative Director of Human Resources, St. LukeÂs Episcopal Health System and Derrick Barton, Chief Talent Leader, Center for Talent Retention
- "Career Development: A Global Talent Management Initiative at Amgen" with James Taylor, Senior Training Manager, Amgen Inc. and Dr. Beverly Kaye, CEO/Founder, Career Systems International
Vendor sponsors who represent measurements and metrics will be meeting one-on-one with HR professionals looking to expand their knowledge on particular areas of interest. These vendors include: AON Consulting, Convergys, Devine Group, DoubleStar, eePulse, Exxceed, Inc., ISR, Maritz Incentives, Peopleclick, PeopleFilter, Perceptyx, Inc., Performance Assessment Network, Recruitment Enhancement Services, Tuck Executive Education and Yahoo! HotJobs.
The program also includes an exciting lineup of keynote speakers: Jim Collins, Best-selling author of "Good to Great" and "Built to Last" (and featured on the cover of this monthÂs issue of "Fortune" magazine); Marcy McGinnis, Senior Vice President of CBS News Coverage; Dewitt Jones, Author and Professional Photographer; Daniel Pink, Author of "A Whole New Mind"; David Whyte, Best-selling author and poet; Ann Rhoades, Former Executive Vice President for JetBlue Airways and President, People Ink; and Coleman Peterson, retired Executive Vice President of HR for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
For complete details on all workshops as well as registration and sponsorship information, visit http://www.hr.com/events.
Established in 1999, HR.com is in business to help build great companies by connecting them to the knowledge and resources they need to effectively manage the people side of business. As the global authority, we deliver HR Best Practices to help organizations build great companies through community, collaboration, research, shared best practices, and measurements. HR.com™ is funded by the leading venture capital firm Ventures West and private investors.
Terri Joosten, Vice-President, Events and Business Development
1-877-472-6648, ext. 113
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.
# # #