Limerick, PA (PRWEB) July 1, 2005
Cotran Telecommunications, LLC (COTeL®), today announced the introduction of its VoIP Telephony Service Agents Program, an enhanced program for new or existing VoIP service providers who are interested in starting or enhancing their International Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) business. The program includes a bundled service offering for the delivery of VOIP to end users, small to medium sized businesses (SMB’s) and individuals who do not have access to the Internet, but wish to take advantage of the savings that VoIP offers. With technical and promotional support, this program is expected to enhance the VoIP Telephony Services Agent business offerings.
The program is intended to allow participants rapid entrance into the exploding VoIP market, while helping them achieve a substantial return on their investment.
The COTeL® VoIP Telephony Service Agents Program forms the technical platform that can be optionally bundled with companion products that comprise COTEL® whole solution for VoIP delivery. These include; PC-to-Phone Service, IP-Phone Service, Pin-Free/ANI Dialing Service, IP Centrex/PBX Service, IVR, and customized prepaid domestic and international calling products (True Minutes®).
Participants in this program will have access to Cotran Secure®; a billing management system, subscriber activation system and a fully functional private labeled end-user/subscriber web presence allowing subscribers to register, order services, view call detail, current balances and replenish their account balances.
Contact: (Sales & Marketing) - 1-866-235-7906
Cotran Telecommunications, LLC. (COTeL) is a subsidiary of Cotran Technologies, Ltd. (http://www.cotrantech.com). COTeL is a next generation communications company with a fully redundant VoIP network, utilizing cutting-edge IP technology capable of riding on some of the world’s premier internet backbone networks. This robust, state-of-the-art technology guarantees reliable, inexpensive, toll-quality communications to any point on the globe. Based on this infrastructure and strategic alliances with other domestic and international VoIP networks/carriers, Cotran Telecommunications, LLC (COTeL) is able to provide a wide catalog of value-added broadband products and services to customers who require reliable transmission capacity and end-to-end connectivity. Specifically, COTeL is capable of offering an array of services including, but not limited to:
- Voice origination for global IP delivery on a multi carrier level including cross connect services
- Managed bandwidth on the carrier and large business and/or corporate level
- Calling card and pre-paid platform services with IVR integration
- Broadvoice services with advanced VoIP analog phone adaptors
- Voice over IP Services, on the carrier class level (VoIP)
- Re-origination callback services via Direct Inward Dial
- Co- location, hosting and high-end IP security services
- Hosted PBX and virtual PBX systems services
- Virtual telephone numbers or DID services
- International Toll-Free Services (ITFS)
- TDM Services, including switched local and long distance as well as private line and dedicated facilities
We offer ASP-based telecom management options to private-label providers and VoIP Telephony Services Agents utilizing our fully integrated solution that includes account and record management, billing, and customer service. Our customers/agents have access to the mission-critical tools they need to meet their business objectives.