(PRWEB) July 5, 2005
Based on the highly acclaimed new bestselling relationship book ÂStop Being the String Along: A Relationship Guide to Being THE ONEÂ by Barbara Rose, the author is giving an impressive line up of relationship tele-seminars for the remainder of 2005.
When asked why she is doing this, Rose stated: ÂIt is not enough to just put out a book. People need real personal answers, and it brings me the greatest joy to be able to give it to them. Sometimes people cannot attend a live, in person speaking engagement. I created the tele-seminars that correspond to the information in my new book so that I can better help people create the best relationship possible. I felt the best way to bring real answers to so many people would be via telephone.Â
The live relationship tele-seminar topic line-up for 2005 with Barbara Rose is:
- How to Love Yourself Enough to Be THE ONE
- Special Q & A About Self Love and the Difficult Relationship
- How To Stop Seeking Permission, Validation and Approval
- How to Turn Around the "I Can Fix Him Myth"
- Special Q & A About How to Deal with Mixed Signals
- Dealing with "What Is and What "Could" Be" in Your Relationship
- What Being THE ONE is All About
- Special Q & A About When to Stay and When to Leave
- What Will You Tolerate in Your Relationship? A Special Q & A
- Getting Real in a Relationship: Being Who You Are and True to Yourself
- Special Q & A About What to Do When You Fall in Love with Someone Who Is Married
- Creating the Standards You Must Have in Your Relationship
- How to Attract a Sacred Relationship
- How to Know if You Are Stringing Yourself Along
- How to Lift Yourself Out of the Valley of Misery, and Into a Passionate New You
To gain exclusive VIP access to the above tele-seminars, log on to:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0974145742/ref%3Dase%5Fbarbaroseborn-20/ and buy one copy of the book ÂStop Being the String Along: A Relationship Guide to Being THE ONEÂ from Amazon.Com.
You will receive an order confirmation in the form of an e-mail directly from Amazon.Com. When you do, forward that to the publisher, The Rose Group, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be placed on an exclusive VIP (strictly confidential) e-mail list where you will receive a reminder for each tele-seminar, the telephone number to call, along with your access code so that you can have access to the tele-seminars that are completely free of charge. The publisher, The Rose Group, does NOT rent, sell, trade or share your e-mail address or information with anyone, EVER. The only e-mail you will receive is your tele-seminar reminder and access information.
To view the tele-seminar information on the author, Barbara RoseÂs website, please log on to:
When asked why she is not charging money for the tele-seminars, Rose stated: ÂThis is a labor of love and passion for me. When I bring real answers to people, and it is making a significant difference in their life, that is the greatest payment I can receive.Â
# # #