Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) July 5, 2005
Amby Baby™ is proud to announce that in response to positive customer feedback and upon the suggestions of parents, Amby Baby has successfully developed and is proud to introduce product enhancements to its Amby Motion Bed. These improvements are part of Amby BabyÂs ongoing, unparallel commitment to fully satisfying its customers and contributing to the well-being of parents and babies by helping newborns sleep and in alleviating the symptoms of colicky babies and of babies with acid reflux.
These improvements, which are available to new and existing customers of Amby Baby, include the following:
1. Amby Baby is providing two nylon washers to be placed around the nut and bolt assembly of its Motion Bed.
2. Amby Baby is providing two rubber strips to be used on the spring ends of its Motion Bed, while shortening the spring tips by 2.5 centimeters.
3. Amby Baby has introduced a spring cover which is to be securely tightened at the bottom of the Spring on its Motion Bed.
4. Lastly, Amby Baby has successfully developed a heavier spring that is rated to 40lbs and will replace our previously recommended Âtwo springsÂ for heavier babies. If you have two springs currently, please e-mail Amby Baby at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-974-5100 and Amby Baby will assist you in installing the new spring.
Amby Baby recommends these new product enhancements for all its customers. Instructions can be found on at http://www.ambybaby.com under Âinstructions and adjustments."
Amby Baby reminds customers that for optimal performance, safety and satisfaction, read instructions before using its products, and encourages customers with questions regarding assembly or use to please e-mail Amby Baby at email@example.com or call 952-974-5100.
Craig Patnode, Amby Baby CEO, adds ÂAmby Baby is devoted to creating products that increase the well-being of babies around the world. Few companies, if any, enjoy the customer loyalty and level of customer satisfaction that Amby Baby does. We at Amby Baby work hard to maintain our customersÂ loyalty and the unrivaled reputation of our products. To this end, Amby Baby welcomes all customer feedback and is always open to exploring new ways in which it can help parents and babies.Â
Further, Âas a small company, Amby Baby prides itself on being able to communicate and respond to its customers. Amby Baby is thankful for all the positive and supportive letters and e-mails that it receives daily from parents of babies who are sleeping soundly thanks to our Motion Bed. If you have any questions or comments regarding these new Amby Baby product enhancements or would like information on the Amby Baby Motion Bed please call 952-974-5100 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.Â
PDF Instruction Downloads available on the http://www.AmbyBaby.com website include:
- Spring Cover Assembly Instructions
- Protect the Spring Assembly Instructions
- Nylon Washer Assembly Instructions
Note - For customers who purchased the Amby Baby Hammock before May 11, 2005 and would like these enhancements, please send an E-MAIL only to email@example.com. Please include the Amby Baby hammock color and your current address.
# # #