Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) July 7, 2005
3DS MAX 6 Training is now available on CD or via download from http://www.complete-support.com.
OpenCAD International Inc. is happy to announce that its new 3DS MAX 6 training CD is available now, worldwide, for $39. This includes free shipping in the United States, or free download to locations around the world. This new hands-on, step by step training CD is designed to deliver comprehensive instruction in the tools and techniques most animators need to know in order to start work on their own projects.
New 3DS MAX users can use this CD to master 3DS MAX Release 6, particularly its material & modeling tools. They learn organic and inorganic modeling techniques, box modeling tools, how to create architectural objects, ray tracing, radiosity, forward kinematics, inverse kinematics and video post. Doing all the tutorials on this CD delivers a great, hands-on course in 3DS MAX. Teachers use these comprehensive, modular tutorials to teach great custom courses in MAX.
Topics covered on OpenCAD's 3DS MAX 6 Training CD include:
- 3DS MAX 6 PRIMER (New Users Do This Tutorial First)
- Lighting & Radiosity Laboratory
Creating, Applying & Animating Materials
- Using the Material/Map Browser to Assign Materials and Control Illumination
- Controlling Materials with UVW Map & Map Scalar
- Creating Materials with Scanned Images
- Smoothing Groups, Material IDs &, Mapping Channels
- Advanced Metal Material Laboratory & Library
- Creating Photorealistic Plants & Custom Material Libraries
- Creating Lightning
- Making A Ray Traced Refractive Magnifying Glass
- Texture Baking and Painting Materials on Characters
- Rendering Reflections Quickly
- Using Video Post & Particle Systems to Make Fairy Dust
Modeling Methods & Techniques
- Modeling Furniture Fast
- Modeling Spiral Stairs, Helical Walls & Steel Structures
- Modeling with Layers & Edit Spline
- Creating 3D Terrains from Contour Lines
- Modeling with Loft, Scale Deformation and Bevel
- Creating a Character in Under an Hour
- Creating an Animated 3D Model from a 2D AutoCAD Drawing
- Animating a Skeleton Model (Forward Kinematics)
- Animating with Bones
- Dope Sheet Fundamentals
- Creating Photorealistic Characters with Poser
You do not need the Internet to use this CD. You do need to have 3DS MAX 6 installed on your computer. These tutorials are easy to follow because they include all source files and complete step by step instructions.
For complete details on this and other OpenCAD training products for AutoCAD, Autodesk VIZ, 3D Studio VIZ and 3DS MAX, visit http://www.complete-support.com.