(PRWEB) July 8, 2005
Are you an investor looking to buy properties at deep discounts without complicated negotiations and paperwork? Or are you a homeowner looking for more house than you think you can afford? If so, there is an opportunity you should seriously investigate.
http://www.InvestorWealth.com is offering a Free Teleconference on July 14th at 8:30pm Eastern/ 5:30pm Pacific with Dylon Ross on how to get properties for 50 cents on the dollar (or sometimes less) right at the courthouse steps.
For example, in Atlanta where Ross lives, the median home price is about $160,000. Ross regularly buys these homes for under $100,000. And he'll be showing investors and interested home buyers how
In recent years, buying foreclosures at the courthouse steps has fallen out of favor with most investors in favor of other methods such as pre-foreclosure strategies and short sales. This is because, the art of buying foreclosures at the steps has been lost, and anyone who tries to do this without the proper knowledge may be in for a nasty surprise.
However, Ross who grew up watching his father at auto auctions, points out that buying properties at the steps is a lot simpler than many other real estate investing techniques. There isn't a lot of complex paperwork and legal mazes to navigate. The buyer doesn't have to be an expert negotiator to get a great deal. And, the buyer ends up with a property that is free and clear.
While it sounds great, don't run out and try this tomorrow. Ross emphasizes that one has to do one's homework. Preparation is the key to success, and there are techniques and tricks that must be learned in order to be successful.
In his free teleconference, Ross will be covering How to
- Find the great deals - finding a great deal may be as simple as getting a subscription to your local newspaper. But you need to know what to look for amidst the mumbo-jumbo of legal descriptions.
- Figure what the property is worth Â this is the key to any successful real estate transaction, and Ross has come up with some simple straightforward techniques that even a beginner can use.
- Find out what it will cost to repair (if necessary) Â You don't have to hire a home inspector, but you do have to visit the house.
- Determine what price to pay Â Ross explains how to not get caught up in the frenzy of the bidding. Everything is worked out in advance
- Plan your bidding strategy - as in any endeavor, you need to know who the players are. Foreclosure auctions are different from the auctions most people have seen on TV or may have attended. To the uninitiated, most of the foreclosure auctions seem very chaotic with many things going on at once.
The Teleconference takes place on Thursday, July 14th at 8:30 pm Eastern/ 5:30 pm Pacific. To reserve a teleslot, log on to http://www.InvestorWealth.com and click on the the teleseminar announcement: "Foreclosure Properties at Big Discounts, Free and Clear" or use this link:
# # #