(PRWEB) July 12, 2005
Pamporovo is a purpose-built modern ski resort and the pearl of the beautiful, natural and legendary Rhodope Mountains of Bulgaria. The Rhodope Mountains are covered with magnificent pine forests, green meadows and mountain peaks bathed in sun.
Pamporovo is located 260km from Sofia and 85km from Plovdiv, BulgariaÂs second largest city, and is serviced by the Plovdiv International Airport, which carries mainly charter and package holiday flights. The airport is currently undergoing expansion to receive low cost carriers when the open skies agreement comes into force on joining the EU.
Pamporovo is also a very popular summer resort, being marketed as a Âmountains-and-lakesÂ resort.
In February 2005, the Pamporovo complex was voted as a tourist area of National importance by the Bulgarian Parliament, signifying that the nature will be preserved intact and very little residential construction will be allowed.
"These factors undoubtedly contribute to making property in the Pamporovo ski resort an attractive and exclusive investment for either long or short term prospects," says Dessislava Petrova, Managing Director of Coral Estates Bulgaria Ltd.
- The Pamporovo Ski Resort project called ÂRoyal LodgeÂ is the most exclusive apartment project in Pamporovo, with unrivalled services and spectacular views.
- Pamporovo is currently undergoing infrastructural improvements similar to those seen in Bansko.
- New airline routes to Plovdiv International Airport will dramatically increase tourism to the area.
- Rental income should be 8%+ per annum and talks are currently underway with major tour operators.
- Construction is only permitted in cleared areas and no trees can be cut down, therefore very limited space for more accommodation. The area contains only 13 hotels in total and only one five star hotel.
- Bulgaria is bidding to host the 2014 winter Olympics. The International Olympic Committee will select the finalists in June 2006 and choose the host city in July 2007. If Bulgaria wins the bid then we will also see a huge increase in property values.
This project is, on price and quality alone, a superb investment at todayÂs Bulgarian property prices.
Special Launch prices from Â 35,165 or ₤ 24,264
Prices to increase by up to 30% post launch
About Coral Estates:
Coral Estates is an International company that has vast contacts and experience in the local Bulgarian property market, as well as years of experience with UK and Irish clientele.
Coral Estates partner with only the largest and most financially stable Bulgarian property developers. Furthermore, Coral Estates work with a wide range of clients, from individuals looking for excellent investment properties or second homes, to overseas developers looking for land and partners for potential projects, and advise overseas funds and institutions on their Eastern European property portfolios.
For further information about buying Bulgarian property in Pamporovo Bulgaria or on the Black Sea Coast, please contact Coral Estates online or via their office details below:
0871 218 0518
(+359 ) 526 50 146
Coral Estates Bulgaria Ltd.,
64 Knjaz Boris I Boulevard
Varna, 9000, Bulgaria
U.K. Branch Office
44/46 The Old Steine,
Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1NH
Sunny Beach Office
Casa Del Mar, Sunny Beach,