Chicago, Illinois (PRWEB) July 10, 2005
PriSim Business War Games Inc., a premier business simulation and training firm, announced that the company has released a new business-training software package for the aerospace & defense industry, titled BizFighter™. BizFighter is a business simulation designed for the aerospace & defense industry and other contracts-intensive industries to develop mid- to senior-managementÂs strategic, financial, and general business acumen. The software models the operations of a working, growing aerospace & defense company and allows course attendees to run their simulated company as ÂCEO for the DayÂ.
During the course, attendees manage a ÂvirtualÂ aerospace & defense company in competition with other teams. Through this intensive, hands-on process attendees learn:
- A ÂTotal Company PerspectiveÂ on decision-making that includes dynamics of the aerospace & defense contracting industry.
- The application of proven business and management concepts to aerospace & defense company operations.
- How to think strategically.
- How to analyze complex business issues.
- How to use sound judgment in decision-making.
- The importance of customer-segments and customer-focused marketing.
- How to read and interpret financial reports (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement).
- How decisions in each functional area of a business impact operations and company performance (integrated decision-making).
- How to measure success using financial & operating ratios.
- The importance of earned value management systems (EVMS), cost performance index (CPI), and schedule performance index (SPI).
- How to establish effective group decision-making roles and processes.
The BizFighter exercise was developed for a leading aerospace & defense contractorÂs leadership and development training program. Over a period of several simulated years in the 2-3 day course, teams are challenged to manage a struggling business and compete for customers and qualified employees (engineers, production-staff, service-staff). BizFighter is also highly customizable to other aerospace & defense and contracts-intensive companyÂs business models.
The Program Leader of the clientÂs leadership and development training program said of the BizFighter simulation, ÂBizFighter is a very complex simulation that is an analog for the aerospace & defense business. Attendees are expected to demonstrate that they can function as a team, that they can work cross-functionally, and that they can deliver the same results that we would expect of any leader in our organization. We force them to think about dynamics they wouldnÂt ordinarily think about and itÂs incredible watching them solve problems that are a day-to-day part of our business.Â
PriSim Business War GamesÂ BizFighter software provides managers in the aerospace & defense industry a practice-ground where new ideas can be tested and where strategies can be practiced in a Âwhat ifÂ environment. With BizFighter, PriSim has further expanded its presence in the aerospace & defense industry as it continues to deliver unique, computer-simulation based business training solutions to leading organizations worldwide.
About PriSim Business War Games Inc:
PriSim Business War Games Inc. works closely with leading organizations to create and deliver customized business simulations. PriSim assists clients in utilizing these custom tools to develop the effectiveness of their one key resource: the knowledge capital of their employees. The tools PriSim develops are specific in that each client's unique operational dynamics are replicated in a business simulation or system-dynamics model. PriSim develops tools and materials that help clients communicate more effectively, proactively explore strategic alternatives, involve multiple levels of management in business development, and share a common model and language of business and finance. PriSim helps clients make better business decisions while helping them ÂSee things differently, think differentlyÂÂ.
PriSim Business War Games Inc.