Austin, TX (PRWEB) July 12, 2005
MomentumSI, a professional services organization and systems integrator focused on the Service Oriented Enterprise, announced the move to significantly expand based on successful business development activities. Momentum had launched a series of new service offerings at the end of 2004, focused on emerging technology trends, including Service Oriented Architecture and leading platforms like SAP's NetWeaver.
ÂDue to unprecedented demand from our current and new consulting services, we are excited to announce the most significant expansion of our consulting team since the company's inception in 1997.Â said Jeff Schneider, Founder and CEO of MomentumSI. ÂWe have had a strategy of steady hiring for this year which I have continually re-evaluated and increased due to existing and new customer requirements.Â
Significant milestones were set regarding new customer expansion, partnerships, service line offerings, financial growth, and corporate development, including:
- New service line offerings in Service Oriented Architecture and Enterprise Service Architecture that supplemented our existing Application Development services.
- Added six new Fortune 500 customers.
- Continued growth through new offices expansion in Reston, Virginia, Sacramento California and Dallas, Texas
- Formed strategic alliances with SAP, Above All Software, Blue Titan, Service Integrity, Cordys, and Grand Central Communications.
- Expanded corporate executive team an announcing two Regional Vice Presidents and a group of highly recognized consulting/technology specialists for client delivery requirements.
ÂOur reputation for delivering quality systems has made Momentum a beacon for top talent,Â said Melissa Dean, Director of HR at MomentumSI. ÂWe will be adding approximately 22 positions this year. And our customers have come to expect the best from Momentum. Most of the positions will be based out of Austin, but we'll be hiring in all of our regional offices as well.Â
MomentumSI has been at the forefront of Systems Integration consulting, continually setting new standards by designing and implementing integrated solutions that dramatically improve our customers' ability to drive business solutions. To learn how Momentum can assist you in building your Service Oriented Enterprise, visit our web site at http://www.momentumsi.com or call us at 888.886.8560 or one of our regional offices:
# # #