(PRWEB) July 13, 2005
Club freeTime, a company specializing in listings of free cultural and free entertainment events in New York City, makes sure that New Yorkers and visitors to New York are informed about free events that are less publicized, but no less enjoyable.
- Broadway stars perform hit songs;
- Tai Chi workshop;
- Wall Street tour;
- ÂTaming of the ShrewÂ by William Shakespeare;
- Southwestern group Calexico fuses folk, jazz, funk, Latin rhythms, and guitar;
- New York Philharmonic performs works by Wagner, Lalo, Tchaikovsky.
These events are among 34 listings of free events for that day.
Â[Club freeTimeÂs] ability to find high-quality free events is phenomenal,Â said Oleg Geller, Club freeTime member from Brooklyn. ÂFree of trivial articles and unnecessary artwork, Club freeTime is extremely efficient in delivering the very gist of the best of the values in New York recreational and cultural scenes.Â
While anyone who visits http://www.clubfreetime.com can see an event description, date and time, members have access to events addresses.
A visitor to http://www.ClubfreeTime.com can:
- view listings of free events in New York City
- become a member of Club freeTime to access free events
- sign up for a free EditorÂs Picks of the Week newsletter
Club freeTime was started in 1987 by Natella Vaidman, who came to New York form Moscow and was amazed by the variety and quality of the cityÂs free entertainment and cultural offerings.
About Club freeTime
Club freeTime (under its initial name of Free Time) was the subject of a column in the New York Times and is prominently featured in number of guide books about New York.