DALLAS (PRWEB) July 13, 2005
Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) said today its latest fare sale still offers great fares available for early fall travel. Southwest Airlines continues offering southwest.com-only airfares as low as $39 one-way with a 14-day advance purchase. Fares range from $39 to $149 one-way and vary by destination and day of travel. To book these amazing cheap airfares available only at southwest.com, go to: http://www.southwest.com/jp/050705_systemwide.shtml?src=PR_sys070505
"To celebrate our Nation's freedom, Southwest Airlines is making the Freedom to Fly even easier with these spectacular low fares," said Joyce Rogge, Southwest's Senior Vice President of Marketing. "We invite our Customers coast to coast to go, see, and do this summer."
The following are examples of the special cheap airfares:
- $39 one-way fares are available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays and $44 one-way fares are available Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays between Baltimore/Washington and Long Island/Islip, between Baltimore/Washington and Cleveland, and between Dallas Love Field and Houston Hobby.
- $49 one-way fares are available between Los Angeles and Oakland, between San Diego and San Jose, and between Oakland and Ontario.
- $59 one-way fares are available between Nashville and New Orleans, between Reno/Tahoe and Salt Lake City, and between Nashville and Cleveland.
- $79 one-way fares are available between Chicago Midway and Philadelphia, between Burbank and Salt Lake City, and between Salt Lake City and Sacramento.
- $89 one-way fares are available between Houston Hobby and Los Angeles, between Los Angeles and Seattle, and between Burbank and Portland.
- $99 one-way fares are available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays and $109 one-way fares are available on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays between Birmingham and Kansas City, and between Nashville and Long Island/Islip.
- $99 one-way fares are available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays and $127 one-way fares are available Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays between Hartford/Springfield and Los Angeles, between Baltimore/Washington and Phoenix, and between Nashville and Seattle.
The fares are available for purchase today through August 4, 2005, and are valid for travel from Aug. 18, 2005 through the end of Southwest Airlines' published schedule (currently Oct. 28, 2005). Tickets must be purchased at least 14 days before departure. Fares are available one-way and are combinable with all other fares. When combining fares, all ticketing restrictions apply. Seats are limited. Fares may vary by flight and day of week and will not be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times. Fares do not include a $3.20 federal segment tax per takeoff and landing. Fares do not include airport-assessed passenger facility charges (PFC) of up to $9 one-way and U.S. government-imposed September 11th Security Fees of up to $5 one-way. Fares are subject to change until ticketed. Tickets are nonrefundable but may be applied toward the purchase of future travel on Southwest Airlines. Fares are valid on Southwest-operated published, scheduled service only and are not available through the Group Desk. Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Fares are not necessarily common rated in the Bay Area or the Los Angeles Basin. Orange County's John Wayne Airport is not included in this sale.
Customers who book their travel via the Internet can subscribe to Southwest Airlines' Click 'n Save e-mail updates. The weekly updates deliver the airline's latest fare sale information right to the Customer's e-mail "inbox." For more information, visit http://www.southwest.com.
- Media, Public Relations of Southwest Airlines, 214-792-4847
- Customers, 800-I-FLY-SWA, or 800-435-9792
- Espanol, 800-VAMONOS, or 800-826-6667
# # #