HARTFORD, CT (PRWEB) July 16, 2005
Osborne/Jenks Productions with http://www.ShowEvent.Com and the American Homeowners Association, America's number-one Homeowner Organization, is pleased to announce Connecticut's "Original" Fall Home Show, at the Connecticut Expo Center on November 4-6, 2005. Sponsored by The Home Depot, Comcast and Hartford Magazine, with over 300 home show exhibitors, no other home show even comes close.
From home technology innovations to gardening, the Connecticut Fall Home Show in Hartford showcases remodeling, home design and landscaping. Talk to experts and find the right designs at the right price. Companies exhibiting at the Fall Home Show include remodelers, homebuilders, custom cabinets, kitchens & baths, chimneys, wood stoves, sunrooms, awnings and decks, duct and vent maintenance, storage buildings, heating and cooling services, windows, doors and siding, home dÃ©cor, water treatment systems, banks and mortgage companies, home theater systems, home lighting systems, security systems, financial planners, building supplies, insulation, energy management companies and so much more.
On Saturday and Sunday, meet Jim Parks, host of HGTV's "New Spaces." Laura Dellutri, The Healthy Housekeeper, will be doing "Speed Cleaning 101" presentations on Saturday at 1 p.m., 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. and on Sunday at 1 p.m. Admission is $10 for adults and $8 for seniors. Children 12 and under are free. Media Sponsors include NBC Channel 30, The Hartford Courant and CTPhoneBook.Com.
The Fall Home Show at the Connecticut Expo Center offers the very best home improvement companies in the area. Home Show visitors can talk to designers, builders, landscapers, shop for design ideas, carpeting, wall coverings, windows, siding, home technology, lighting, heating and cooling, stone, kitchen and bathrooms, appliances and more.
The 26th Annual Connecticut Fall Home Show is produced by Osborne Jenks Productions, Inc. and runs Nov. 4-6, 2005. Show hours are Friday, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and tickets are available at the door. Bring a non-perishable food item and receive a $1 off admission, all food donations benefit FOODSHARE. Visit http://www.ShowEvent.Com for more information, more details, floor plans, show lists and the latest info on show events, entertainment and guest celebrities.
With almost a decade of industry experience, ShowEvent.Com provides vendors with premium trade show exposure that delivers the target market right to their booth. Osborne/Jenks Productions, Inc. has more than 26 years experience with exhibitions and trade shows and currently produces 20 shows a year in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, and New York.
Osborne/Jenks Productions, Inc. has more than 26 years experience with exhibitions and trade shows and currently produces 20 shows a year in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, and New York.
Upcoming Home Shows:
- 1st Annual Fall Westchester County Home ShowSeptember 24Â25, 2005, Westchester County Center, White Plains, NY
- 26th Annual Fall Home ShowNovember 4 - 6, 2005, Connecticut Expo Center, Hartford, CT
- 3rd Annual Eastern Pennsylvania Home ShowNovember 12Â 13, 2005, Pennsylvania Expo Center, Allentown, PA
- 14th Annual Western New England Home ShowFebruary 11 - 12, 2006, O'Neill Center, Western Conn. State Univ., Danbury, CT
- 21st Annual Greater Bristol Chamber of Commerce Home & Business ShowFebruary 24 - 26, 2006, Bristol Eastern High School, Bristol, CT
- 10th Annual Spring Home ShowMarch 3 Â 5, 2006, Connecticut Expo Center, Hartford, CT
- 4th Annual Eastern Pennsylvania Home & Garden ShowMarch 11 Â 12, 2006, Pennsylvania Expo Center, Allentown, PA
- 25th Annual Southeastern Connecticut Home ShowMarch 17 Â 19, 2006, Conn College Arena & Athletic Center, New London, CT
- 24th Annual Westchester County Home ShowMarch 31 - April 2, 2005, Westchester County Center, White Plains, NY