(PRWEB) July 18, 2005
Financial DNA, LLC's Sept 14th Conference on Unbanked Financial Service Innovation is designed for investors, industry officials, bankers, card association members and public officials interested in how technological change and innovation is driving down prices and increasing availability of financial services for the unbanked and underbanked consumer segments.
It brings together a representative cross section of technology innovators, service providers, public officials and consultants all of whom are helping reshape the financial service landscape for lower income classes.
- Automated kiosks: Will the unbanked community bite?
- Money Remittance: Major changes afoot in pricing and delivery
- Pawnshop and PayDay Lending: Critical distribution points to the unbanked community
- Prepaid Card Services: The touchpoint of unbanked financial services
- Remittance Processing: Why fee structures are falling and who might displace the giants of industry?
* Dr Manuel Orozco, Remittances and Rural Development Program
* American Cash Exchange
* Dollar Financial
* Fair Isaac
* Federal Reserve Bank - International Remittance Division
* In Person Payments: IPP
* Net Spend
* No Borders
* Skylight Financial
* Source Technologies
* SVC FInancial
* Wildcard Systems
* Many More!
See http://www.financialdna.com to learn more
# # #