Allentown, PA (PRWEB) July 18, 2005
Osborne/Jenks Productions, Inc. with ShowEvent.Com and the American Homeowners Association, America's number-one Homeowner Organization, is pleased to announce the Pennsylvania Fall Home Show. The event will take place at the Pennsylvania Expo Center in Allentown, PA, on Nov. 12-13, 2005.
Over 200 home show exhibitors will be providing all manner of home technology innovations, remodeling, home care and gardening. Visitors of the show can also talk to experts, find the right designs at the right price.
On Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 12-13, meet Jim Parks, host of HGTV's "New Spaces" to get expert advice on all your homeowner questions. The Pennsylvania Fall Home Show offers the very best home improvement companies. Home Show visitors can talk to designers, builders, landscapers, shop for design ideas, carpeting, wall coverings, windows, siding, home technology, lighting, heating and cooling, stone, kitchen and bathrooms, appliances and more.
Companies exhibiting at the Fall Home Show include remodelers, homebuilders, kitchens & baths, chimneys, custom cabinets, wood stoves, sunrooms, awnings and decks, duct and vent maintenance, storage buildings, heating and cooling services, windows, doors and siding, home dÃ©cor, water treatment systems, banks and mortgage companies, home theater systems, home lighting systems, security systems, financial planners, building supplies, insulation, energy management companies and so much more.
http://www.ShowEvent.Com with Osborne/Jenks Productions, Inc presents The Eastern Pennsylvania Fall Home Show and The Pet Feature Area, both running Nov. 12-13, 2005, at the Pennsylvania Expo Center (get 2 shows for one). Show hours are Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Adult admission is $8 and seniors are $7. Admission for children 12 and under is $4. Bring a non-perishable food item, or dog or cat food item, and receive $1 off admission. Visit http://www.ShowEvent.Com for more information, more details, floor plans, show lists and the latest info on show events, entertainment and guest celebrities.
With almost a decade of industry experience, ShowEvent.Com provides vendors with premium trade show exposure that delivers the target market right to their booth.
Osborne/Jenks Productions, Inc. has more than 26 years experience with exhibitions and trade shows and currently produces 20 shows a year in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, and New York.
Media sponsors include Target Select and The Morning Call.
Upcoming Home Shows:
- 1st Annual Fall Westchester County Home Show, Sept. 24-25, 2005, Westchester County Center, White Plains, NY
- 26th Annual Fall Home Show, Nov. 4-6, 2005, Connecticut Expo Center, Hartford, CT
- 3rd Annual Eastern Pennsylvania Home Show, Nov. 12-13, 2005, Pennsylvania Expo Center, Allentown, PA
- 14th Annual Western New England Home Show, Feb. 11-12, 2006, O'Neill Center, Western Conn. State Univ., Danbury, CT
- 21st Annual Greater Bristol Chamber of Commerce Home & Business Show, Feb. 24 -26, 2006, Bristol Eastern High School, Bristol, CT
- 10th Annual Spring Home Show, March 3-5, 2006, Connecticut Expo Center, Hartford, CT
- 4th Annual Eastern Pennsylvania Home & Garden Show, March 11-12, 2006, Pennsylvania Expo Center, Allentown, PA
- 25th Annual Southeastern Connecticut Home Show, March 17-19, 2006, Conn College Arena & Athletic Center, New London, CT
- 24th Annual Westchester County Home Show, March 31 - April 2, 2005, Westchester County Center, White Plains, NY
# # #