(PRWEB) July 20, 2005
ResortQuest Northwest Florida is pleased to announce that we are accepting vacationers and that the area beaches are open! The majority of the popular tourist attractions includingÂDolphin and sunset cruises, fishing charters, golf courses, water parks, shopping and restaurantsÂare conducting business as usual following the effects of Hurricane Dennis.
For our younger guests ages 4-12, many Kids' Club programs are available. Kids get a daily dose of beach fun, varying from zany pool games, treasure hunts, sandcastle sculpting and Beach Olympics, just to name a few.
Our Kids' Club Programs are featured at many of our destinations from Panama City Beach, Florida, to Perdido Key, Florida, including:
- TOPS'L Beach & Racquet ResortÂ Destin, FL
- Sundestin Resort - Destin, FL
- Crescent Resort Â Destin, FL
- The Inn at Gulf Place Â Santa Rosa Beach, FL
- Palacio Resort Â Perdido Key, FL
- Windemere Resort Â Perdido Key, FL
- Celadon & Gulf Crest Â Panama City Beach, FL
- High Pointe - Panama City Beach, FL
- Grandview Â Panama City Beach, FL
For reservations or more information, call 800-336-4853 or visit us at http://www.ResortQuestNWFlorida.com
# # #