Forest Hills, NY (PRWEB) July 20, 2005
Software Forces, the world's leading provider of BusinessObjects™ XI and Crystal Enterprise™ 9 and 10 tools, today announced the general availability of .rpt Inspector™ 3.1 Enterprise Suite. Offering the most advanced and complete suite of integrated tools, .rpt Inspector 3.1 Enterprise Suite marks a revolutionary step forward for BusinessObjects XI and Crystal Enterprise BI technology.
Now users, report designers, developers, and administrators can Mass Edit + Monitor + Manage reports, schedules, and instances with these editor, management, analysis, and documentation tools. These are the most powerful, integrated, and easiest to use suite of 18 tools ever designed for use with Business Objects Enterprise XI, and Crystal Enterprise 9 and 10:
- Data source / Database Migration and Conversion; Instance Monitor; Instance Manager;
- Version Control (integrated with Microsoft SourceSafe);
- Database Analyzer (databases, tables, fields, drivers, etc.); Search and Replace;
- Text Editor; Formula Editor; SQL Expression Editor; Objects Editor;
- Running Total Editor; Section Editor; Set Default Printer; Alerts Editor;
- Spell Checker (with custom dictionaries) for all Text / Formula / Parameter editors;
- Report Playlists (similar to MP3 playlists for opening multiple reports at the same time across multiple locations)
.rpt Inspector 3.1 Enterprise Suite improves your productivity and lowers your Business Objects Enterprise XI and Crystal Enterprise TCO while increasing your ROI.
No longer is there a need to open each report / schedule / instance individually and apply the same set of changes to each Â one at a time. Instead, work with one or multiple objects and properties at the same time, across one or multiple reports at the same time.
With .rpt Inspector 3.1 Enterprise Suite you can:
- Edit, Analyze, Document, Audit, Standardize, and Change: text; formulas; parameters; set location; convert driver; verify database; fonts; colors; printers; etc.
- Monitor and Manage: schedules, instances, database logons, formats, destinations, parameters, version control, etc.
- Stop the need to recreate your schedules from scratch just to modify an existing property (i.e. schedule, e-mail addresses on a destination, format, parameter values, etc.).
- Stop the need to reprocess (schedule again) a failed or successful instance from scratch Â having to re-specify all properties (database logon, destination, format, parameter values, etc.) to either fix the reason an it failed or to simply get the latest data from a successful instance
- Start monitoring and managing schedules / recurring instances (failed, successful, pending, paused)
- Start managing and reprocess (schedule again) one or many failed or successful instances at the same time across one or many reports and reuse all or some of the existing property settings
- and lots more
A more detailed list of features is available at: http://www.softwareforces.com/Product/ri/ent/3_1/rptInspector.htm
"The feedback for .rpt Inspector 3 Enterprise Suite released just this past February has been great. We've taken much of that feedback to improve the features and tools in this latest release and added an edition that supports Business Objects Enterprise XI and Crystal Reports XI. Both existing users and new users will find powerful reasons to move to this latest version.Â said Gennady Kleyner, Software Forces product manager.
Pricing and Availability
.rpt Inspector 3.1 Enterprise Suite editions are available for Business Objects Enterprise XI, and Crystal Enterprise 9 and 10.
Each license of an .rpt Inspector 3.1 Enterprise Suite edition for Business Objects Enterprise or Crystal Enterprise has a suggested retail price (SRP) of $1495US.
.rpt Inspector 3.1 Enterprise Suite is available through a worldwide network of resellers and distributors, and the Software Forces on-line store. For more information, phone 1-718-544-7400 (North America and International), or visit the Software Forces web site at http://www.softwareforces.com.
About Software Forces
Software Forces, LLC is a privately held company. As an award-winning enterprise partner of Business Objects, we share a long history in partnering within the Fortune 500 community and have been successfully delivering custom applications since 1986, with an entire division focused on application development. Our award winning .rpt Inspector brand is recognized as a "must have" add-on tool for Crystal Reports.
.rpt Inspector, .rpt Inspector ÂtriangleÂ logo, Smart Pick Lists, SPL, the SPL Âpick listÂ logo, Smart API, XML Control Factory, and the Software Forces logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Software Forces, LLC in the United States and/or other countries. All other brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks and are the property of their respective companies.
# # #