(PRWEB) July 23, 2005
"Interest Corner For Novice Teachers" is a group of short articles to help new teachers manage their classrooms. SOURCE: http://www.aysapublishing.com/article000.htm
1. Structuring Your Class Record Book.
2. Advice For a First Day of the Term Seating Arrangement.
3. Planned Homework Assignments Are Important For Student Success.
4. Why Good Classroom Management Is A Teaching Essential!
5. Advice For the New Teacher Concerning Classroom Guidance and Discipline.
6. Creating Classroom Socialization To Stimulate the Learning Process.
7. What Are The Components Of A Good Lesson Plan?
For a full discussion of these topics see the book "Teaching and the Art of Successful Classroom Management" by Harvey Kraut. Visit http://www.aysapublishing.com/publish.htm to obtain Testimonials, Reviews, Table of Contents, and Author Comments.