Sunrise, FL (PRWEB) July 26, 2005
With an estimated 3 million Americans taking courses for various kinds of online degrees, distance learning online is a hot educational trend. However, unlike real-world colleges, universities and trade schools that are annually ranked and analyzed by major media, it's hard to find a lot of third-party points of view and observations about distance learning schools offering online degree programs. A web site offering information on top online universities, 25best-distant-learning-universities.com, is seeking essays and articles from graduates and well-informed observers to fill that gap.
ÂWe're paying $50 per essay or article on any aspect of traditional or online-learning higher education,Â says Sheila Ring, spokesperson for 25best-distant-learning-universities.com, which shines a spotlight on top-rated distance learning online programs in business, art, technology, education, criminal justice, public administration and other subjects. ÂThe viewpoint can be subjective Â 'here's what I experienced' Â or objective and journalistic.Â
Topics particularly sought about distance learning online and online degree programs include:
- Can you really get a respected degree online?
- Sources for free or cheap textbooks
- How to distinguish a Âdegree millÂ from a legitimate online university
- Ways to check accreditation of online degree programs
- What impact did your age and maturity have on the quality of your educational experience?
- The traditional campus experience versus the distance learning experience
- If you received your degree from a non-U.S. university, how was that degree received in the U.S.?
The need for articles and essays on higher education, distance learning online and online degree programs is ongoing. Anyone can find details and a longer list of especially desired topics at http://www.25best-distant-learning-universities.com/media/index.html
1304 SW 160th Avenue #203
Sunrise FL 33326
954.384.8577 or cell 954.445.0107
# # #