Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) July 26, 2005
Meta-Cog Software (http://www.metacog.com) has released AutoTech 3.0, software that tells car owners what's wrong with their vehicle before visiting their local auto repair garage. Average folks (ie. non-mechanics) can now troubleshoot common car problems by answering simple yes/no questions. No auto repair knowledge is required to use AutoTech.
AutoTech provides a diagnosis along with a plain-English explanation of the diagnosis. It then offers advice as to what repairs are needed to fix the problem. Any person can become more informed before visiting the auto repair shop.
AutoTech's troubleshooting ability is based on the knowledge of numerous ASE certified auto repair experts. Consultations flow in a human-like conversational manner thanks to AutoTech's use of artificial intelligence technology. AutoTech gives a person the straight story before going to their local auto repair shop.
- Easily diagnose car problems by answering simple yes/no questions
- Covers all problem areas (Engine, Starting, Brakes, Drivetrain, Starting, Suspension, Steering, Accessories)
- Over 600 foreign and domestic models covered (1983 - 2005)
- Log all maintenance and repairs
- Free update included
- For Windows XP, Me, 98, 95, NT, & 2000
- Sold at CompUSA, Pep Boys, & MicroCenter (retail $19.95)
Specific makes covered:
Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Dodge, Eagle, Ford, Geo, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Peugeot, Plymouth, Pontiac, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Saturn, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo
For more information please visit: http://www.metacog.com
# # #