Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) July 28, 2005
Once again, Jewels and Pinstripes custom gift bags were a noteworthy finale to a perfect event, as top tennis pros and celebrities met at the 2005 Gibson/Baldwin Night at the Net, benefiting MusiCaresÂ®. Julie Kenney, founder of the luxury gift bag company that created the opulent thank-you bags for the event's special VIPs, said participating in such a worthy cause is extremely gratifying. "The Gibson/Baldwin Night at the Net was a truly remarkable occasion. The attention to detail showed throughout the evening; from music to food to entertainment- it was all wonderfully done."
The 43 thank-you celebrity gift bags were housed in Victorinox E-Motion 26" Gear Duffle Bags presented by eBags.com (http://www.ebags.com). Inside, lucky recipients including Andre Agassi, Gavin Rossdale, Randy Jackson, Jon Lovitz, Pauly Shore, Pam Shriver, The Bryan Bros., and the band Kool and the Gang discovered a slew of sumptuous surprises includingÂ Â ..
- Britto Mini Heart Sculpture, http://www.britto.com
- Autographed Kool and The Gang T-Shirt and CD, http://www.koolandthegang.com
- "Cooter's Place" 01 T-Shirt and "Dukes of Hazzard" full-size license plate signed by Ben "Cooter" Jones from the Dukes of Hazzard, priceless, http://www.cootersplace.com
- Author Autographed "The Drummer Who Lost His Beat" Children's Book by Stephanie Bloom, priceless, http://www.bloomandgrow.com
- Two tickets to "La Femme" in Las Vegas, http://www.mgmgrand.com
- Two tickets to Splash in Las Vegas, http://www.splashlasvegas.com
- World Famous Welcome to Las Vegas miniature novelty sign, http://www.thewelcometolvsign.com
- Amy Schwab Designs "Julia" Handbag, http://www.amyschwabdesigns.com
- Shari's Berries Gift certificate for one dozen chocolate covered berries, http://www.berries.com
- 10-pack of Summer Soles, chic stay-dry fabric insoles for sandals and other open shoes, http://www.summersoles.com
- Too Faced's LIP INJECTION extreme lip plumping potion, http://www.toofaced.com
- Carry-a-Tune Purse, http://www.carryatunepurses.com
- Elizabeth Grant's LineErase and Shower Gel for Men, http://www.elizabethgrant.com
- Nature Made TripleFlex Bone & Joint Â 60 count, http://www.naturemade.com
- Life is good "Reach tennis" adjustable baseball cap, http://www.lifeisgood.com
- Solo CD Case by Swing Ltd - Holds 20 CDs, http://www.swingltd.com
- Cocoa Nuts ÂMon Amour, http://www.cocoadesigns.com
- 5.1 Label Group DualDisc Sampler, http://www.dvdlauncher.com
- Chipotle Coin for one free burrito at Chipotle, http://www.chipotle.com
- Gibson adjustable baseball cap and wristbands, http://www.gibson.com
- Wigwam Merino/ CoolmaxÂ® Adventure Quarter sock - 1 pair, http://www.wigwam.com
- Photo Key Chain by Swing Ltd ÂHolds miniature sized photos, http://www.swingltd.com
- Altoids Cinnamon & Peppermint Love Tins, http://www.altoids.com
As always, Jewels and Pinstripes offered two additional gift bags for auction. While one was available only to attendees of the silent auction, a second, celebrity-signed duffle is currently for auction on eBay through August 4, 2005. All proceeds will benefit MusiCares.
About Jewels and Pinstripes:
Founded in October of 2004, Jewels and Pinstripes is a premier designer of luxury gift bags, specializing in creating VIP thank-you bags for charity benefits. Inspired by the dedication of the organizations they work with, Jewels and Pinstripes regularly donates gift bags for auction, and has raised over $80,000 for events that include The Carousel of Hope, Muhammad Ali's Celebrity Fight Night and Chris Evert's Pro-Celebrity Classic. Oprah Winfrey, Halle Berry, Matthew Perry, Faith Hill, Beyonce, Sarah Jessica Parker, Tom Hanks and Clint Eastwood top the long list of lucky Jewels and Pinstripe recipients. The gift bags and their extraordinary contents regularly attract the attention of leading media outlets including Extra, People.com, Us Weekly, Inc.com, and FoxNews. For more information about Jewels and Pinstripes, please visit our website at http://www.jewelsandpinstripes.com.
Established in 1989 by The Recording Academy, MusiCares provides a safety net of critical assistance for music people in times of need. MusiCares' services and resources cover a wide range of financial, medical and personal emergencies, and each case is treated with integrity and confidentiality. MusiCares also focuses the resources and attention of the music industry on human service issues that directly impact the health and welfare of the music community. For more information, please visit http://www.musicares.com.
# # #