Cortlandt Manor, NY (PRWEB) August 3, 2005
Diamelle Technologies, (http://www.diamelle.com) announced the release of Identity and Access Manager (IDM), a comprehensive solution that allows organizations to improve security, simplify the task of administering security across the enterprise, reduce operating costs and improve end user productivity.
The IDM includes features such as role based Access Control, Single Sign-On, Password Management, User Self Service and User Provisioning.
IDMÂs advanced security management protects applications and corporate resources across the enterprise and reduces IT operational costs and complexity, while enabling employee, partners, suppliers and customers to access the right information.
ÂUser identities are at the core of your business. Organizations need to grant access to corporate resources and systems to an ever changing flux of employees, partners and customers. With each system maintaining its own security, identities are maintained in multiple silos of information which are difficult to manage in a cost effective and secure manner. Without proper control of this information it is possible that employees may have access to information that is no longer necessary for their jobs. Customer and corporate privacy may be compromised,Â said Ameet Shah, Diamelle VP for Development. ÂIt is no longer enough to control who gets into your systems.
What they are allowed to do, once inside them, is just as critical.
Corporations are under increasing pressure to safeguard assets as well as comply with regulatory requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, KYC, and Gramm-Leach-Billey. DiamelleÂs Identity Management (IDM) solution utilizes a consistent, efficient, secure and cost effective approach to manage user information, identities, groups, roles, access control, and permissions to consistently enforce security policies across the enterprise in a centralized repository. Â
Identity Management is currently a 2.4 billion dollar market and growing.
The Diamelle solution manages user information with their various identities, groups, roles, access-levels, resources, policies, and permissions in a centralized secure infrastructure with enterprise-wide authentication and security policies. With Single Sign-On, users can login once, and roam freely in secured domains without being challenged again.
Participating domains are not required to give up their own logins and credentials. The ability to hold multiple identities, each with their own roles, permissions, access-levels and entitlements across multiple domains allows for a wide network of co-operating domains to communicate seamlessly. Authenticated subjects can access restricted resources requiring multiple logins and credentials without the need to login at each domain. In cases where a user is locked out due to a forgotten password, they can use a web interface to unlock their account.
Diamelle IDM has been built from the ground up to utilize a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) on a J2EE platform, allowing businesses to significantly reduce time to market and offer a standards based solution to handling on-going changes in business needs. Its capabilities include:
1. Strong Authentication: The flexibile authentication system allows for the use of multiple authentication modules including password authentication, and two factor authentication. Diamelle offers a very cost effective token authentication system that can be used to deter identity theft.
2.Authorization: Resource privileges permit fine control over what artifacts different user roles are allowed to access.
2. User Self-service. Instead of calling the help desk, which according to the Gartner group costs $50 per password reset, the users can manage their own profile and passwords.
3. User Provisioning. Significantly reduces costs and delays due to time consuming process of creating requests, routing, and gaining approvals.
User provisioning also reduces security exposure by terminating access to systems in a timely manner when employees leave.
4. Centralized Policy Management. Provides consistent application of policies and reduces application development and administration costs.
5. Delegated User Administration enables IT to selectively delegate user administration to those people best equipped to provide such services, whether they are inside or outside the enterprise.
6. Remote Administration. Web based admin console allows improved administrative efficiency and response times, thus decreasing the cycle times for adding, modifying, and deleting users
7. Data Migration Â Simplifies the task of moving data from various applications into a single centralized repository.
8. Open, Scalable and Extensible Â Allows rapid time to market and easy integration through a comprehensive set of services. Scalability and high-availability to millions of users by leveraging clustering with load balancing, fail-over and caching found in high-end application server.
Support for multi-processor servers.
In addition to IDM, Diamelle also provides solutions for Customer Relationship Management, Content Management and e-Business based on a rich framework of cross industry business components. Diamelle has been an early adopter of SOA and provides a full range of services to complement the framework. These services range from project jump starts and architecture design to outsourcing application development. The services are designed to assist companies in adopting SOA in a cost effective manner and have been refined, matured and made robust through a number of significant implementations. Applications can be developed mixing and matching services from different suites. For example, Content Management modules can be integrated with Identity Management to provide an Enterprise Content Management system with strong Identity controls to restrict content access in addition to versioning and multi-language support. ISVs and corporate IT staff can use the framework to lower the cost of development and rapidly build business applications that can be integrated across the enterprise.
About Diamelle Technologies
Diamelle, established in 1982, is a leading provider of enterprise class e-business solutions utilizing a Service Oriented Framework. Solutions developed by Diamelle have been utilized in a wide variety of industries ranging from Wall Street trading floors to entertainment industry giants.
Headquartered in New York, with a development center in Mumbai and a Service Oriented Framework featuring Identity Management, CRM, e-Business and Content Management, Diamelle is uniquely positioned to deliver robust, transactional, distributed Enterprise systems at an affordable cost.
Contact: Suneet Shah
Company: Diamelle Technologies
Phone: 914-739-4386 x 113
# # #