REDMOND, WA (PRWEB) August 3, 2005
Paradoxal Press (http://www.ParadoxalPress.com) is proud to announce that the official release of ÂThe COMPLETE Effect and HLSL GuideÂ (ISBN 0-9766132-1-2). A new title focusing on the effect framework within the DirectX SDK and empowering developers to create stunning graphics.
The topic of ÂThe COMPLETE Effect and HLSL GuideÂ (ISBN 0-9766132-1-2) is the development of graphical shaders and their management. It is written for any developers who have an interest in being efficient at using and integrating shaders within their applications. This book is written to serve as both a teaching and reference manual, making it a must-have to everybody from hobbyist programmers to professional developers. The approach taken throughout ÂThe Complete Effect and HLSL GuideÂ makes it the perfect book for anyone who wants to integrate shaders into their application and take advantage of the power of the DirectX SDK and the HLSL shading language. The book covers the following topics:
- Introduction to both the HLSL shading language and effect file development including their detailed syntax and use.
- Complete reference with performance considerations to every HLSL and assembly shader instructions.
- Introduction the DirectX Effect Framework and complete overview to its API.
- Optimization tips and tricks to make the best out of your shaders.
- Coverage of all the main components of the DirectX effect framework in addition to putting the pieces of the puzzle together allowing you to develop a shader management framework.
ÂThe COMPLETE Effect and HLSL GuideÂ (ISBN 0-9766132-1-2) is a 324-page perfect bound book with a suggested retail price of $34.99 USD. It is now on sale at online at most online retailers and directly from http://www.ParadoxalPress.com.
For more information about Paradoxal Press, please visit http://www.ParadoxalPress.com/