Warren, RI (PRWEB) August 3, 2005 -
MarketingSherpaStore, an online bookstore for marketing professionals, is proud to announce they are carrying the new report, ÂGoogle Eye Tracking Report: How Searchers See & Click on Google Search ResultsÂ published by Enquiro Search Solutions. Available now at http://GoogleAds.MarketingSherpa.com.
If you are running a Google ad (PPC) campaign or if you are relying on SEO to get high rankings, you absolutely need a copy of this new report.
- Features 64 full-color heatmaps showing how real people using Google actually "see" results -- and where they click.
- Lab results on 5 copywriting tactics to get *more* clicks.
- Scientific data to base your Google ad budget and bidding tactics on. (When you need to be #1 and when you can settle for lower ranking.)
- Details on the *five* distinct types of Google search users and how the way they read your listings and make click decisions is very different.
- Why and when you should have multiple search results appearing on the same page for the same keyword.
You can (and should) use this laboratory study to lift the ROI of your Google campaigns. When you understand what viewers' eyes actually see on the screen, how people really read your copy, what catches attention and what's ignored ... suddenly SEM is a lot easier.
Here's more info -- grab your copy before your competition does: http://GoogleAds.MarketingSherpa.com.
About MarketingSherpa, Inc.
More than 173,000 advertising, marketing and PR professionals read MarketingSherpa's publications every week. Praised by The Economist, Harvard Business School's Working Knowledge Site, and Entrepreneur.com, MarketingSherpa publishes a wide range of Benchmark Guides, Buyer's Guides, and How-to Reports plus a 400+ Case Study Library. Visit the award-winning site http://www.MarketingSherpa.com.
# # #