(PRWEB) August 4, 2005
A new Hay Group study produced surprising insights into the future roles and responsibilities of Benefits and Compensation professionals.
Learn what today's trends are telling us about the future of Benefits and Compensation. Download Hay Group Report: http://www.haygroup.com/WaW_Survey
This report will help professionals:
- Ensure their organization has the right skills to meet future demands
- Plan accordingly for new opportunities and challenges
Hay Group surveyed Benefits and Compensation pros for their unique insights into the future of the professions. Those insights, with Hay Group's analyses, provide a valuable snapshot of the road ahead.
Download Now: http://www.haygroup.com/WaW_Survey
Hay Group (http://www.haygroup.com) is a global organizational and human resources consulting firm that helps its clients Â Boards, CEOs, Executives, and HR Managers Â on virtually all aspects of their people-related business issues. Founded in 1943, Hay Group has over 2,200 employees working from 78 offices in 77 cities and 43 countries, including offices in Los Angeles and Walnut Creek.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Design and analysis of organizations and jobs;
- Talent management through assessment, selection, and development of executives, managers, and teams;
- Compensation, benefits, and performance management;
- Executive remuneration and corporate governance; and
- Employee and customer attitude research.
Hay Group works with nearly three-quarters of FORTUNE's top-50 Most Admired Companies, as well as many mid-sized and non-profit corporations, public institutions, and governments.
For more information, please contact:
Jeff Meyers, 215-861-2623 or Jeff_Meyers@haygroup.com
Hay Group | The Wanamaker Building | 100 Penn Square East | Philadelphia, PA 19107 USA
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.
# # #